Ordering Closed CPC TRK'ish Dies (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

detroitdad

Royal Flush
Reaction score
I have a design that @p5woody assisted with. They are "TRK'ish" looking dies. I have paid him a measly sum that I will incur. However, the dies for CPC are $100 to $150 per die. I'm looking for a small group that would want to have full access to these dies, and to split them. I won't limit the number of participants.

This will be an even split amongst the participants. It will take a minimum of 4 participants to run this. If we only get 4 participants, and the "MAX" price of the dies is 150. We will have to cover $37.50 plus any paypal fees "PER DIE". As of now I'm going 5 denominations. .25, 1, 5, 20, and 100.

For me to get in on this run I need to have this done by SAT. evening. That includes collecting payment.

@p5woody Could you attach a pick of the denominations. I'm having a hard time getting it to work.

Here is what they will look like on the chip.

B

HH16.png

i really love this design. and it would fit my current set up with the poker room in the basement right next to my bar.

Is Pat still hot stamping chips? He has dies like this and used them on my old Harolds Club set.

What about "DOLLARS" written inside the numeral instead of the '$'. That's still a vintage look. Something about the double dollar sign (and even moreso the double cents sign) that looks weird to me.

I understand why you wouldn't want to use just one '$' or '¢' as it would make the image off balance...

What about "DOLLARS" written inside the numeral instead of the '$'. That's still a vintage look. Something about the double dollar sign (and even moreso the double cents sign) that looks weird to me.

I understand why you wouldn't want to use just one '$' or '¢' as it would make the image off balance...
I love them as is.

Although it's probably possible to find five people on your time frame immediately, I think you would absolutely be able to get a money pool together for people to chip in now, and then be able to use those dies at a later date.

I know that would definitely be an option I'd do.

Just as a heads up for those who might be pondering these and a future order, do note that David has said the small crown can't be stamped with the CPC equipment, but as of this post in October 2018 stamping the large crown was "not 100% conclusive but did look positive".

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/large-small-crown-hotstamping.34225/

I really, really don't need more chips, but soild large crowns with these stamps would just ooze old-school nostalgia.

Just as a heads up for those who might be pondering these and a future order, do note that David has said the small crown can't be stamped with the CPC equipment, but as of this post in October 2018 stamping the large crown was "not 100% conclusive but did look positive".

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/large-small-crown-hotstamping.34225/

I really, really don't need more chips, but soild large crowns with these stamps would just ooze old-school nostalgia.
LCrowns aren’t stamp-able by their equipment either.

Is there a definitive known list of which molds can be stamped by their equipment?
Yes, right on the top of the hot-stamping page of their website it reads:
Hot Stamping is available on the following eight 39mm molds.
A-CREST, CIRCLE SQUARE, ELEPHANT & CROWN, HORSEHEAD, JOCKEY, SCROLL, B-DIAMOND, DIECARD.
It is not available on molds not listed above including SMALL CROWN & LARGE CROWN.

OMG yes. Basically zero large crown inlaid chips were made (there were a scant few). Tons of hot stamps though. I would enjoy a properly hot stamped set of CPC large crown chips I gotta say.

I have a design that @p5woody assisted with. They are "TRK'ish" looking dies. I have paid him a measly sum that I will incur. However, the dies for CPC are $100 to $150 per die. I'm looking for a small group that would want to have full access to these dies, and to split them. I won't limit the number of participants.

This will be an even split amongst the participants. It will take a minimum of 4 participants to run this. If we only get 4 participants, and the "MAX" price of the dies is 150. We will have to cover $37.50 plus any paypal fees "PER DIE". As of now I'm going 5 denominations. .25, 1, 5, 20, and 100.

For me to get in on this run I need to have this done by SAT. evening. That includes collecting payment.

@p5woody Could you attach a pick of the denominations. I'm having a hard time getting it to work.

Here is what they will look like on the chip.

B

View attachment 768971
I'm in!!

And if you ever decide to add a .50 cent die, you will be my hero!!

I'm interested in this depending on how many people get in on the cost.

Here's the closest real life example of what these would look like. Just picture these on diecard.

NOTE: These are the actual TR King dies stamped by BCC on Nevada mold.

1920_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom