CPC General discussion thread (9 Viewers)

Hello. Does anyone know what the official colors used on the "Eagle A-mold", "Eagle HHR mold" and the "Key West" 5$ chips?

Thanks

The spot color is Imperial Blue but I am not certain of the base. I only have a Rounders chip in front of me. But they look the same online. The Rounders has Red base.

D5DAE087-1044-4527-80C2-A099944D646F.png

@David Spragg I was playing with the chip building and thought of some spot patterns that should be easily possible and wondering if they can be made:

214/2d18
314/3d18
414/4d18

with this spat patter the 1/4 spots could be one color wile the D18 would be 2 other colors creating a 3 color spot chip.

Last edited:
@David Spragg I was playing with the chip building and thought of some spot patterns that should be easily possible and wondering if they can be made:

214/2d18
314/3d18
414/3d18

with this spat patter the 1/4 spots could be one color wile the D18 would be 2 other colors creating a 3 color spot chip.
Did you mean 414/4d18?

Has there been any discussion about how dirty Bright White color base work horse chips get? Anyone have any real life experience? I am considering a Bright White base T100 but someone sensible threw a monkey wrench into my plan and now has me second guessing myself.

Last edited:
I can't be that helpful, sorry. My bright white CPCs are a high denom bank chip. Very limited use so they've stayed pristine over the years I've had them.

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me if the prices of shaped inlays are added onto the price of the “no inlay” price list or the circular inlay price list?
593C4B69-2D32-4355-A48E-38E761B897C4.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom