Colony Club / Puggy's CPC custom cash chip set (2 Viewers)

U.S. and Canadian samples - UNPAID

moscowradio
dennis63
johnnycnote
pltrgyst
harrysallout
Please pay to courage as soon as possible, so we can gets them chipes into production line. Thanks.

Chris. If someone withdraws, NanaBanana@CT will take one set. And I can take the rest, if need be.

I've been busy, and missed this. If anything opens up, please let me know.

Mike

Dunno whazzup with Moscow, but I think Larry's out of town at the moment.

I've been busy, and missed this. If anything opens up, please let me know.
Mike

I have gotten all payments, Chris is still waiting for some to arrive. Nana's first on line, you're next :)

Dunno whazzup with Moscow, but I think Larry's out of town at the moment.

Larry has paid already :)

Paid, and looking forward to those nice chips!

Thanks. Awesome.

Chris, what do you say? In order to move forward, let's give a deadline. May 31st. After that, you can free the unpaid sample sets for Nana and Racer.
I will PM those unpaid ones one more time. I will have some extras, but not sure how many, when all is said and done. If for some reason you have unpaid
sample sets after May 31st, I'll pay them for you, so you can ship the bucks to CPC.

I want to get both invoices paid, so I can get the chips into production line.

Chris, what do you say? In order to move forward, let's give a deadline. May 31st. After that, you can free the unpaid sample sets for Nana and Racer.
I will PM those unpaid ones one more time. I will have some extras, but not sure how many, when all is said and done. If for some reason you have unpaid
sample sets after May 31st, I'll pay them for you, so you can ship the bucks to CPC.

Sounds good to me, Puggy. Post 178 updated. 3 sets remain unpaid, moscowradio, johnnycnote, and harrysallout; and if not paid by end of 5/31, will free them up for nana and racer. If there is a spare set after that, let me hang onto it, someone will pay double lol. I will pay the invoice this weekend regardless so you'll be in the pipeline.

Deal Chris. Yepp, double the price :)

@Don Clay I have not yet gotten your payment. Just sent you a PM. Let me know. Thanks.

Invoice paid. Let the waiting begin.

girl-is-bored.jpg

Feels like it this summer. We have had only 1-2 days real heat here. Between 50-68 F daily on average.
I hate summer this year.

Feels like it this summer. We have had only 1-2 days real heat here. Between 50-68 F daily on average.
I hate summer this year.

On a par with Scotland thus far. Still waiting for summer...

One final change made, luckily made in time:

$0.25 1/4 pie dayglo pink / retro lavender
$1 bright white 3A12 dg Tiger / maroon / dg green
$5 dg arc yellow 6A14 blurple / gray
$20 lavender 3TA316 dg pink / imp blue / dg green
$100 charcoal 8D18 dg peach / dg saturn

That new DG Tiger is an awesome color. Got the sample and the deicision making took
about five seconds.

Thank you David. Thank you John :)

First set we will see use tiger?

Any idea on delivery? Just from mock ups if say its a shoe in for calendar nomination and future HOF inductee.

First set we will see use tiger?

Any idea on delivery? Just from mock ups if say its a shoe in for calendar nomination and future HOF inductee.
Might be so. Estimated in October. Calendar nomination sounds marvellous [blushing].

Looking forward to it, Pug! Hope someone backs out of sample sets, lol!

(And I know of at least 2 other orders using dg tiger, so it's a race!)

Mike

I'm scared about getting my sample of dg tiger. Might need to save for a remake of my 1000 if it's that good :)

ok, it's a friggin tease to post the color combos but not the mock-up. Like you cannot see how fawesome these chips will be until you get them.

May need to play Ben heads up for his sample set.

ok, it's a friggin tease to post the color combos but not the mock-up. Like you cannot see how fawesome these chips will be until you get them.

May need to play Ben heads up for his sample set.

John is making it. Will post it as soon as I get it.

Love it. Got lucky there Pasi, suits the $1 much better while contrasting the $5 nicely.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom