Colony Club / Puggy's CPC custom cash chip set (5 Viewers)

Yepp. All good. I have you on CT list (collected chippers from three forums).

Lookie what I found from the interwebz:

colonyclub100_n7505.jpg
$_35.JPG

Yippikaijee!

At last! Both orders (sample sets and actual set) have been placed to CPC. Now waiting for invoices.
Expect to hear from me soon, today or latest tomorrow, about the sample set payments and instructions.
Will PM you all first, but if the payments does not start to show up, I will email. After that, I will come and stop by ;)

-Puggy

Last edited:
Lol enjoy the wait. It's a killer

It is but it's also a great part of the experience. The anticipation is sweet. Opening that box was the closest I have felt to a kid at Christmas in thirty years.

And if Puggy is coming to a meetup I want to know when and where so I can be there!

Received your PM Pasi - is it just me or is anybody else having trouble with Paypal today? Sometimes the login page won't even load, sometimes it does and I can log in, but then I absolutely CAN'T get the "send/request money" page open...

Will try again tomorrow.

Received your PM Pasi - is it just me or is anybody else having trouble with Paypal today? Sometimes the login page won't even load, sometimes it does and I can log in, but then I absolutely CAN'T get the "send/request money" page open...

Will try again tomorrow.

No problem. I have gotten some payments from Europe already and courage has gotten also. So it should work.

I sent mine about 20 minutes after Ben's post.... was a little sluggish, but went through okay.

The main set invoice has been paid to CPC. Got it done easily via my bank's internet service.
Now....I will be eating oatmeal and canned tuna for the next half-a-year.

Payment sent - I guess Courage will have plenty of funds for his Thursday night game tonight. :rolleyes:

Payment sent to Chris a minute ago for two sample sets!

Depending on when these are finished I might need them shipped someplace else because I sold my house and close on June 24th.

PP sent. Had an issue with first payment as it appeared the server stopped responding, but second one appeared to go through

Payment sent to Chris a minute ago for two sample sets!

Depending on when these are finished I might need them shipped someplace else because I sold my house and close on June 24th.
Depending on situations, these might be ready in September.

Depending on situations, these might be ready in September.

I will definitely be in a new place by then so as soon as I buy my new house I'll message Chris with my new address. Thanks!

Payment sent - I guess Courage will have plenty of funds for his Thursday night game tonight. :rolleyes:

Hah, takes too long to transfer. :D

Many payments rolling in, thanks all!

U.S. and Canadian samples - UNPAID

moscowradio

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom