Colony Club / Puggy's CPC custom cash chip set (2 Viewers)

Only about two months more. Just got back from the fishing trip EVAR from Finnmark area, Norway. Eight straight days of salmon fly fishing.
That made the wait just that little bit easier to handle. Here's one shot from the trip:

Now, back to waiting mode.

panicking reading this and trying to figure out if i got a sample set. took a while for me to find the post but now im really excited because I DID order and pay for a sample set.

YAYYY

panicking reading this and trying to figure out if i got a sample set. took a while for me to find the post but now im really excited because I DID order and pay for a sample set.

YAYYY

Yay! You're good :)

GREAT NEWS!
courage will get the US/Canada sample sets soon. And I should get the chips in 2-3 weeks.

NOTE!
If your address has changed in last 6 months, PM or email courage your new address if you are in the US or Canada
and me, if you are in Europe. That way you make sure your sample sets don't get lost.

Thanks.
-Puggy

My photoediting skiilz suck so I am unable to correct the colors, but here's one cell phone pic (not mine).
If someone knows how to, feel free to do so...

@Johnny5 John: Looki looki :)

50276.jpeg

Damn, I can't wait to see full color shots of those chips.

Better yet, I can't wait to get a hold of my sample set.

Hmm this looks more like a scan to me. Can't wait to see the real deal.

If there are any extras, I'd love to get a sample set. Great chips!

Can't wait! I sent Courage a message with my updated shipping address

Hmm this looks more like a scan to me. Can't wait to see the real deal.

If there are any extras, I'd love to get a sample set. Great chips!
Not sure if I have enough extras after I've saved my replacements. Will try to remember and let you know. Please do remind me latest, when I start posting pr0n.

Very excited to get my hands on these! Haven't been introduced to MD-50s yet.

I'm only getting some samples and I'm crazy excited. Don't know how you can stand it, Puggy.

Been almost a full year since you started this thread, Pasi. Here's hoping you get your chips in-hand before the anniversary date!

Those inlays look awesome. Can't wait to see the art deco colors in person. I have a strong feeling the hundo is going to move directly into the 'absolute favorite' slot of all my custom sample set chips.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom