CLOSED *MSK* Acrylic Accessory Table Button Group Buy! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this last minute but...I've had requests for table seating chips. Based on the prices I'm thinking MSK would be the best bet and I think the numbers will be big enough to get a great price point on them.
I'll putter away today and get them up asap.
They will be amended to the order I'm sending this afternoon before they ship. It could delay the MSK order by a few days but nothing substantial.

Steve.

Seating chips! Great more designs and more money. Gotta replenish pp ASAP. Lol:tup:

I think it would be cool (on the next GB) to do a "Rectangular" Show 'Em" plaques like they used to use on Poker Night in America...

Thoughts?

Screen Shot 2019-05-03 at 12.33.47 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-05-03 at 12.33.19 PM.png

Last edited:
wish there could have been a seat change button, but really appreciate all the other great buttons

wish there could have been a seat change button, but really appreciate all the other great buttons
What size would work best for you? Is there a style I could edit quickly? I can do you one but it'll probably be at max price with little committment. But I can do you one, for sure.

What size would work best for you? Is there a style I could edit quickly? I can do you one but it'll probably be at max price with little committment. But I can do you one, for sure.
If you could do the yellow all-in button as a high hand I’d take one

Ceramic only? No MSK version?
I bet it's super expensive. Even with 10 people picking up one set, it's $48 for 10x 40mm seating chips since each chip is different. Even with 30 sets, all of the same colour, it's still $28 per set. And I would imagine people buying these would want 2 or 3 sets each with different colours. Unless there is some negotiation with Matsui, this is price prohibitive.

I can easily do these on MSK. Same style but MUCH more expensive. I doubt we could drum up enough interest at almost $90 for a four table set...or 40+ 4 chips.

Oh ok, no prob.
I thought you orig thought MSK would be the way to go. I'll stroll over to the Ceramic Post. :tup:

Oh ok, no prob.
I thought you orig thought MSK would be the way to go. I'll stroll over to the Ceramic Post. :tup:
I did think that MSK would make the neatest set. Upon doing some quick math I realised this is probably far too costly to make worthwhile. Ceramic is going to be the best way to go but even that's a stretch.

Last edited:
51 mm , anything you come up with is good, how much is full price, might want two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom