CLOSED *MSK* Acrylic Accessory Table Button Group Buy! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve, since I’m the only one getting 40mm rebuy chips, can they say rebuy on both sides?
Yeah, that's the only reason I'm passing on picking up any of those buttons -- just can't wrap my head around the different text on each side. In for a bunch if the text says REBUY on both sides..... prolly white version in 45mm or 51mm size.

Yeah, that's the only reason I'm passing on picking up any of those buttons -- just can't wrap my head around the different text on each side. In for a bunch if the text says REBUY on both sides..... prolly white version in 45mm or 51mm size.
No problem. I'll fix that today and resend MSK the file. REBUY it is.

Dave. I'm switching Darson's 40mm rebuy/reload only. So if you can handle the 40mm in the blue/purple that would be the one. It would also help reduce his costs as well as yours. If that size and design works for you how many would you want.
Otherwise I can easily just have them make what you want in whatever size but the price gets reset.

Dave. I'm switching Darson's 40mm rebuy/reload only. So if you can handle the 40mm in the blue/purple that would be the one. It would also help reduce his costs as well as yours. If that size and design works for you how many would you want.
Otherwise I can easily just have them make what you want in whatever size but the price gets reset.
I'd take 20x of the white buttons with Rebuy (both sides) in 45mm size, if you want to work up and submit the design.

Correct? @Darson @BGinGA

MSK GB 1.jpg

Last edited:
If possible I would like to add 2 all in version 2 if that is to late no worries.

Last edited:
SHOOT!! I didn’t realize this was getting closed!!

If you still can!!

2 x 60mm A/I V2
1 x 60mm A/I/Call
1 x 51mm Missed Blind
1 x 45mm Big Blind
1 x 45mm Small Blind
10 x 40mm Bounty V1
10 x 40mm Bounty V2

SHOOT!! I didn’t realize this was getting closed!!

If you still can!!

2 x 60mm A/I V2
1 x 60mm A/I/Call
1 x 51mm Missed Blind
1 x 45mm Big Blind
1 x 45mm Small Blind
10 x 40mm Bounty V1
10 x 40mm Bounty V2
@Quicksilver-75

Could you change my order of 35 bounty v1 40mm to the v2 at 40 total to get the price break?

I can also make it 20 V2 Bounties if @phaze12 changes his to V2. Otherwise my 10 should get us to 45 if he wants to keep it V1.

Doesn’t matter to me, whatever works easiest for you. “IF” I can even still get in.

I'm disappointed they didn't send any production pics or approval pics...I guess it'll be a surprise for everybody.

Really? That's sounds odd for them, I had to send a separate confirmation email that the artwork mock-ups they sent were approved when I ordered my plaques. Are you dealing with Eui?

Maybe considering you're a professional graphic artist (vs the hack job I sent them :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:) and sent them print ready files, that confirmation wasn't needed.

edit to add: note they didn't send me any production pics prior to shipping

Really? That's sounds odd for them, I had to send a separate confirmation email that the artwork mock-ups they sent were approved when I ordered my plaques. Are you dealing with Eui?

Maybe considering you're a professional graphic artist (vs the hack job I sent them :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:) and sent them print ready files, that confirmation wasn't needed.
Lol. I dunno. I thought with the amount of variations and such they would have sent me pictures just to make sure everything looked good. Sunfly does. I guess that's just what I'm used to. That and based on the MSK proofs I've seen, they always hit them fairly bang on.
At the end of the day I just don't want anybody unpleasantly surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom