CLOSED *MSK* Acrylic Accessory Table Button Group Buy! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quicksilver-75

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
I have *finally* finished doing the artwork and proofs for these. This is for the MSK jeton style of buttons. They are much lighter than chips or ceramic plaques. If weight matters to you, check out the Ceramic GB here:
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...ry-table-buttons-group-buy.41311/#post-768380

Prices: Per Design
60mm, 51mm
10x $6.20
20x $4.70
30x $4.20

45mm -
10x $4.97
20x $3.46
30x $2.97

40mm -
10x $4.81
20x $3.31
30x $2.81

There are further price points and with a few if the designs the costs will be lower still but we won't know how much until I send in the order and get an invoice.

Shipping will be broken down by amounts and weight per person once those values are known. I'm still waiting for this info. It won't be much. Reshipping will be handled as such: European and Canadian orders will be shipped from Canada. USA orders will be shipped from the US. If I can ship Dealer Button GB items with these it will further your savings.

The goods!

Generic 60mm MSK All In Proof.jpg

Generic 60mm MSK All In Ver2 Proof.jpg

Generic 60mm MSK All In - Call Proof.jpg

Generic 51mm MSK All In Proof.jpg

Generic 60mm MSK Kill No Kill Proof.jpg

Generic 51mm MSK Kill No Kill Proof.jpg

Generic 60mm MSK HiLo Proof.jpg

Generic 51mm MSK HiLo Proof.jpg

Generic 51mm MSK REBUY - RELOAD Proof.jpg

Generic 45mm MSK REBUY - RELOAD Proof.jpg

Generic 40mm MSK REBUY - RELOAD Proof.jpg

Generic 51mm MSK Missed Blind Proof.jpg

Generic 45mm BigSmall Proof.jpg

Generic MSK 40mm ShowEm Proof.jpg

Generic MSK 45mm ShowEm Proof.jpg

Generic 51mm ShowEm Proof.jpg

Generic 40mm Rabbit Hunting Proof.jpg

Generic 40mm MSK Bounty Proof.jpg

Generic 51mm MSK Bounty Proof.jpg

Last edited:
Are the kill/no kill buttons 2 separate buttons, or are those two sides of the the same?

I’m in for 10 rebuy/reload. I’d prefer 45mm or 40mm...instead of 51mm.

Is there any way to get the cool design from the kill button or all in button for the top and bottom of the rebuy/reload? Maybe in the purple to match the center?
See above. New option added.

Everything looks fantastic!:)

8x 60mm All-in(red center)
2x 45mm Big blind
2x 45mm Small blind
2x 60mm Hi/Lo
*updated* 8x V2 Bounty

I might have to add on the rabbit hunting jetons and use them as bounty chips:tdown:

Last edited:
If you name a color combo for a bounty, or if you really like the rabbit and just want me to slap "bounty" on it for you. :tup:
+1 - I could do either but like the wave with the graphics on the all-in

@Quicksilver-75 noob question, why do you indicate the center color of each? I don't know acrylic accessories well. Will this color be seen in the middle on the rolling edges?

+1 - I could do either but like the wave with the graphics on the all-in

@Quicksilver-75 noob question, why do you indicate the center color of each? I don't know acrylic accessories well. Will this color be seen in the middle on the rolling edges?
Yes. The plaques are built using five different layers of plastic. The center is usually colored to accent the colors of the outer layers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom