CLOSED *MSK* Acrylic Accessory Table Button Group Buy! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

If there is any way you can pop these in the mail so they arrive before Friday June 14th I'd owe you one for sure. League final table that night. Always nice to have something special to bust out.

My first group buy... Do we need to do anything to have them re-shipped or do we sit back and wait?

I'll be in contact. I'm wrapping everything now. Depending on the cost, it'll be sfrb at $7.90 USD or padded envelope from me at $3.62-$5.95 CAD.
Ah makes sense! And no rush here I was just curious. Thanks for putting it all together sir!

Ah makes sense! And no rush here I was just curious. Thanks for putting it all together sir!
I should apologize. I'm only just getting to the packing now. My weekend was a wash with family and a friend's wedding. Monday was spent in court/mediation so I'm way behind. I'll have them out asap.

I should apologize. I'm only just getting to the packing now. My weekend was a wash with family and a friend's wedding. Monday was spent in court/mediation so I'm way behind. I'll have them out asap.
Ah no way man! Life comes first chipping comes second haha, no apologies needed here. I'm just happy I was able to get in on the group buy, the buttons look killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom