INTEREST THREAD: Seating Chips Group Buy on ABC's Ceramic Chips. (1 Viewer)

What chips would you rather use?

• Standard ABC ceramic blanks @ .75 cents per

Votes: 34 65.4%
  • Chipco ceramic blanks @ .90 cents per

Votes: 18 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quicksilver-75

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
PLEASE READ:

After taking more than one request in the last week for seating chips I have decided to test the waters for commitments. The hardest part of doing a set like this is getting enough people to commit to ordering a minimum of 20-30 sets.

Gene has said he could do them at 75 cents per chip! That's a pretty good deal I think bringing the total for a four table set to under $50.

I have mocked up a few proofs but at this point nothing is concrete. I know there will be cries for certain colors and I will entertain most requests for them. But bear in mind the idea is to cater to the masses.

Pink Set Proof.jpg
Blue Set Proof.jpg
Orange Set Proof.jpg
Brown Set Proof.jpg

Last edited:
Most likely IN, but still hoping the GOCC goes thing goes through.

For the record the hierarchy would use the crown/hat not the image of a jester, king, queen.

I"m in for 3 tables worth. But would prefer colors, to match the SSC on the tables to avoid being asked 456 times at the beginning of the tourney, "which table is hearts??"

Thanks!!

I"m in for 3 tables worth. But would prefer colors, to match the SSC on the tables to avoid being asked 456 times at the beginning of the tourney, "which table is hearts??"

Thanks!!
Also great idea! So as someone mentioned probably, blue/red/green and a black or grey/silver?

Thanks!!
Easy hearts is red table, spades is the black table, diamond is the blue table and clubs is the green. Using four color deck options

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom