Reshipping (ordering closed) China Chip Racks -3 sizes (1 Viewer)

justincarothers

4 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Supporter
Reaction score
These racks are coming from China. This will be my first group buy on these. They will come by boat but there should not be much production time. So this should be much quicker than a Cards Mold group buy.

The 2 piece racks come in three sizes as listed below. Prices do not include reshipping from me to you once they arrive and I will probably estimate that on your invoice and we can square up afterwards if it needs to change.

I personally have the 43 mm racks and have my own photos at the bottom. They fit 20 New 43 mm Paulson in snugly. Much better than any other 43 mm rack I have tried. There is a tiny amount of wiggle room with 43 mm cards mold. They also fit 39 mm with about the same effect as a Matsui or Apache.

The do have notches so they interlock when stacked on top of each other.

These prices are based on a minimum of 500 racks total:

40 mm- $2.80 each

43 mm- $2.85 each

50 mm- $4.50 each

To order please list size and quantity of each in your post!

40 mm-

39 1.jpg
39 mm.jpg

43 mm-

43 1.jpg
43 mm 2.jpg
43 mm.jpg
43 a.jpg
43 c.jpg
43 d.jpg
43b.jpg

50 mm- (Great for Paulson fat hats)

50 mm 1.jpg
all 3.jpg

Dude you're a beast, this is like your 3rd or 4th consecutive or concurrent GB!

I'm in for 10! If these are the same as I get off a US website I'm saving 2 bucks a pop! @DeeVee8

10 x 43 mm- $2.85 each
And he's about to start another GB. He's an animal!!

Just to be clear (because I’m dense)….the 40mm racks fit only 39mm chips….the 43mm racks fit both 39mm and 43mm chips?

Looks like you can put Eight 43mm racks in the bird cage, will you be able to put two more in there? From my measurement the regular 1000 piece bird cage is barely tall enough for the 5th rack on each side.

Looks like you can put Eight 43mm racks in the bird cage, will you be able to put two more in there? From my measurement the regular 1000 piece bird cage is barely tall enough for the 5th rack on each side.
I would say only eight would fit in a birdcage. I would advise you to measure your birdcage. I have 6 birdcages from over the years and they are not all exactly the same.

40 mm- $2.80 each x 20

43 mm- $2.85 each x 10

Thank you for running this.

43 mm- $2.85 each x 8

Should be $22.80 plus shipping. Thanks for doing all these. You're an animal!

Edit: if it's possible to hang onto these and send them w/ my October Group Buy order, I'd appreciate it.

Last edited:
40mm x 10
43mm x15
50mm x 4
I might adjust my numbers slightly depending on how many can fit into a medium or large flat rate.
Thanks for offering these!

40mm x 10
43mm x 4
50mm x 1

Thanks!

Edit: my order can be held with the GB order. Thanks!

Last edited:
Any idea how many of these fit a medium or large flat rate box?
Most likely will ship via ups since they are light. I will try to look at the ones I have and see if I can figure out how any flat rate boxes

Reactions: JWJ
40 mm- x 20 @ $2.80 each

43 mm- x 30 @ $2.85 each

Mine can be held to deliver with a group buy. Either the October or November.

Thanks

What are the odds these would arrive around the same time as October Cards Mold GB and could subsequently be shipped with those new chips inside to save on shipping? @justincarothers

What are the odds these would arrive around the same time as October Cards Mold GB and could subsequently be shipped with those new chips inside to save on shipping? @justincarothers
I will not know that until we get this order submitted. I would say it is in the realm of possibility.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom