GB Completed China Chip Racks- March 2023 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp only sering this now. Are these very different to the Apache racks?
I don't have any Apache racks, but these racks are awesome! What features are important to you? The only negative I've ever heard about these is that minty new CPCs don't quite fit in them.

I don't have any Apache racks, but these racks are awesome! What features are important to you? The only negative I've ever heard about these is that minty new CPCs don't quite fit in them.
Just doing my usual fomo. I quite like Apache racks. They interlock and stack well. Same honeycomb looking appearance. Paulsons snug enough.

Just wondering if I need better is all. Well thr answer is no to need. But I want better. So just trying to figure if they are :p

Just doing my usual fomo. I quite like Apache racks. They interlock and stack well. Same honeycomb looking appearance. Paulsons snug enough.

Just wondering if I need better is all. Well thr answer is no to need. But I want better. So just trying to figure if they are :p
How snug is snug enough? Minty Paulsons fit very snug in these. Pretty much no movement at all.

You can do mine last, no rush!
I'll take his spot if it's before mine!

aroused the colbert report GIF

they seem to be the best for for the chips

Very Little rattle
There's virtually no rattle for a 39mm chip in the 40mm racks, or for a 43mm chip in the 43mm racks. The only time that I see a rattle is when I put a 39mm into the 43mm rack, but it's no worse than using a Matsui rack.

These are awesome! I need to work on the CPCs. I need a couple mills off the barrel so they fit properly.

Attachments

• 20230504_225147.jpg
    20230504_225147.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 63
  • 20230504_230732.jpg
    20230504_230732.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 68
FCA7A1E8-3329-42AE-BE44-8F2D7DE1B6D6.gif

We got anymore China rack groups coming up? I ordered 30 when I should’ve ordered 40 . Love them !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom