GB Completed China Chip Racks- March 2023 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone confirm/deny that these racks work with CPCs? I read elsewhere that the CPCs are too snug in these racks...any truth to that?

Most of my CPCs (but not all) fit in the 40mm racks. They fit in the 43mm ones just fine.
Concur— that’s why I’m reluctantly buying more 43s. It’s not necessarily by mold, either— within the same set and visibly the same condition I’m seeing that some fit and some don’t. It’s not variation in the racks, either; the same barrels either fit or don’t across different racks. I think when they do fit, it’s so, so close that it doesn’t take more than a mm across a whole barrel to throw it off.

Can anyone confirm/deny that these racks work with CPCs? I read elsewhere that the CPCs are too snug in these racks...any truth to that?
My experience was about about half barrels did and half didn't or were extremely tight. I would definitely go 43mm or different racks for CPCS

How many of these fit into the 600 chip birdcage? 4 racks? or can 6 racks fit?
6 of the 40mm racks fit

6B1250DC-5C6A-4394-A796-C6B1E7C771AB.jpeg

Welp only sering this now. Are these very different to the Apache racks?
From what I read, these fits in cages the same as the other racks, except the 43mm need a bigger cage. Chinese sell the cage or you can find it on PCL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom