Reshipping (ordering closed) China Chip Racks -3 sizes (1 Viewer)

Would also be interested in more racks if you have any extras (43mm preferably, but might take 40mm if that's what's available), and if more can fit for the same shipping cost.

If there will be another GB, I'd likely be interested in at least 20 40mm's.

Tag/Pm me if the next GB materializes...

Would also be interested in more racks if you have any extras (43mm preferably, but might take 40mm if that's what's available), and if more can fit for the same shipping cost.
If there will be another GB, I'd likely be interested in at least 20 40mm's.

Tag/Pm me if the next GB materializes...
I will be doing another rack group buy after Christmas.

These racks are slightly different than the ones at https://pokerchiplounge.com/accessories/poker/chip-racks.html
(also it looks like it has an issue as it says my IP is ban)

These are a bit smaller and shape slightly different, they don't stack as snug 'off post' (between versions, meaning chiplounge and these) and the post is different, more tab shaped than peg. Stack the same 'off post' with the same vendor's racks.

The chips fit great (43s) and the plastic is a tab bit more clear, stability seems about the same.

Thanks Justin!

I actually forgot about these, so I was quite surprised when I had a package waiting for me at home. These are great! My 43mm sets can now be toted around in birdcages.

Thanks Justin!! I can finally get out all my custom chips from Tina!

image10.jpeg
image11.jpeg

Recieved my humongous box today as well. Thank you soo very much for doing this @justincarothers
20221216_165458.jpg

Dare I be the one to say.... I LIKE THESE BETTER THAN MATSUI!

Especially for 39mm chips, they feel like a softer yet more rigid plastic. The Matsui I fear will break if you look at them wrong. These guys are sturdy, the interlocking Grove is larger and they really lock together well! Literally the perfect space for 39mm chips in every way.

Beware, likely to order many more! These are amazing for the price!

Recieved my humongous box today as well. Thank you soo very much for doing this @justincarothers
View attachment 1041989
Dare I be the one to say.... I LIKE THESE BETTER THAN MATSUI!

Especially for 39mm chips, they feel like a softer yet more rigid plastic. The Matsui I fear will break if you look at them wrong. These guys are sturdy, the interlocking Grove is larger and they really lock together well! Literally the perfect space for 39mm chips in every way.

Beware, likely to order many more! These are amazing for the price!
I definitely like these better than Matsui or any other rack for that matter!

Gonna start another buy after Christmas! I need MOAR! Hopefully some Tiger keepers!

I definitely like these better than Matsui or any other rack for that matter!

Gonna start another buy after Christmas! I need MOAR! Hopefully some Tiger keepers!
Soo.... you're saying you want to see how they look as a "tiger cage"

Quick hold my beer...

Ouch, ouch, damn you!.... ouch!
20221216_173038.jpg

Ahh there they are in there... all safe and sound! Lol

Soo.... you're saying you want to see how they look as a "tiger cage"

Quick hold my beer...

Ouch, ouch, damn you!.... ouch!
View attachment 1042010
Ahh there they are in there... all safe and sound! Lol
Oh LOOK AT YOU! All showing off... I guess this means you made it into the "circle of trust!"

circle of trust.gif

I ordered both the 43mm and 39mm. I got them today (thank you @justincarothers !)

The 39mm fits my ASMs perfectly, however CPCs are just a tad too tight.

Both fit nicely in the 43mm with just a little space above the chips. Each barrel has a little wiggle room with the ASM chips, but you would have to use excess force to put in anymore than 20. The CPC barrels fit perfect.

All that to say, I have an extra 39mm if anyone wants it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom