Vendor Sale RACKS* Justin Chip RACKS (3 sizes) *IN STOCK* (12 Viewers)

Has anyone put the new Greek mold chips in these that can tell me how tightly they fit? I have chipcos right now and they're very wobbly and loose in them I just want to make sure they fit tighter in these.
They definitely fit tighter than chipcos. They fit even snugger when closed

Current Inventory:

40 mm- $2.75 each (current inventory: 03/19/2024- 325)
43 mm- $2.80 each (current inventory: 03/19/2024-35)
50 mm- $4.75 each (current inventory: 03/19/2024-0)

Just got my second batch of these, and if anyone is hesitating for any reason, don't!

These are without a doubt some of the best racks on the market. Click together great, stack awesome, keep dust of the chippies...just perfect!!

Vendor is very easy to deal with as well.

As a side note/request - if you could make a batch to hold ASM/CPC chips, I'd be down for another 30+ racks.

Just got my second batch of these, and if anyone is hesitating for any reason, don't!

These are without a doubt some of the best racks on the market. Click together great, stack awesome, keep dust of the chippies...just perfect!!

Vendor is very easy to deal with as well.

As a side note/request - if you could make a batch to hold ASM/CPC chips, I'd be down for another 30+ racks.
You literally took the words out of my mouth. I love these SO MUCH for my Paulsons. I just can't find a solution for my CPC'S that I'm happy with. So wish these were an option! Someone is going to make some $$$ if they can figure it out. Maybe they are too varied in thickness though.

Hello Justin,
By any chance is there an option to ship to Ontario, Canada.? how much do you think the shipping will be for 20 racks (40mm)

Hi Justin- i would like 15 more 40mm racks. Any chance the 50mm racks are in yet? I would like 5 of them as well to combine shipping.

10 x 40mm please.

These are for my 39mm CM Taj Mahal’s (where the sand turns to gold, towers of checks, and all the other Rounders lines lol).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom