Vendor Sale RACKS* Justin Chip RACKS (3 sizes) *IN STOCK* (32 Viewers)

Thanks Justin. Don't think it'll make a difference but I'm looking to order 39mm web molds.

IMG_2394.jpeg
IMG_2393.jpeg
IMG_2392.jpeg
IMG_2391.jpeg

Inventory update:

40 mm- $2.75 each (current inventory: 02/28/2024- 600)
43 mm- $2.80 each (current inventory: 02/28/2024-80)
50 mm- $4.75 each (current inventory: 02/28/2024-10)

Love the racks, can fit 8 40mm racks snug as a bug in my Nanuk case. Can't wait to put those Greek Hybrids in them ;) fit my Milanos great

Has anyone put the new Greek mold chips in these that can tell me how tightly they fit? I have chipcos right now and they're very wobbly and loose in them I just want to make sure they fit tighter in these.

Has anyone put the new Greek mold chips in these that can tell me how tightly they fit? I have chipcos right now and they're very wobbly and loose in them I just want to make sure they fit tighter in these.
I have some 39 Greek Mold Samples and Justin's Rack and will check for fitment tonight.

So the fitment side to side is probably going to be the similar to the chipcos. In the racks there is a good 1-1.5mm of gap with the Greek Hybrids. I don't have 20 so I can't check length wise.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom