Vendor Sale RACKS* Justin Chip RACKS (3 sizes) *IN STOCK* (3 Viewers)

Current inventory as of 01-12-2024:

40mm- 500
43mm- 50
50mm- 0

Orders made now when all ship on Tuesday 01-16-2024

For the good of the group, I just received my order and could not be more pleased with the quality of the product - nor Justin’s packing / shipping / communication… order with confidence here!! Thanks Justin..!
Seconded! Great communication, fast shipping, well-packed and fantastic product. Thanks, Justin!

Attachments

• IMG_4231.jpeg
    IMG_4231.jpeg
    173.2 KB · Views: 65
@justincarothers, any chance for racks that are slightly larger to accommodate ASM/CPCs? Not in chip diameter but in stack height. Should be easy for the folks in China and would be very easy.

For me they don’t have to lock into the existing sizes but having otherwise all the same features would be great. These and an awesome offering

Just wanted to say great service and great racks. I ordered 42 of the 40mm and they arrived a few days later, very nicely packed. Highly recommend!

Current inventory as of 01-25-2024:

40mm- 300
43mm- 50
50mm- 0

1000032803.jpg

I'd love to get some of these, but are you able to confirm that these could fit a barrel of the Dunes chips? Seems the 5s are slightly bigger and don't fit into my racks.

(Also, I should really consolidate orders since I keep buying things every 2 days )

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom