Vendor Sale RACKS* Justin Chip RACKS (3 sizes) *IN STOCK* (11 Viewers)

View attachment 1265782

I'd love to get some of these, but are you able to confirm that these could fit a barrel of the Dunes chips? Seems the 5s are slightly bigger and don't fit into my racks.

(Also, I should really consolidate orders since I keep buying things every 2 days )
Nope. Afraid those won't fit. These racks can't even hold most minty CPCs which are 67.7mm

Darn. Well thanks for letting me know. If you know of any 70mm racks to buy, please send them my way!
I will have to measure with a caliper when I get a chance... but the cheap racks that Brpro sell by the case (100 racks per case) are 21 chips loose! Tons of space... but also the racks are so cheap that if you accidentally fluctuate near them they will crack

I will have to measure with a caliper when I get a chance... but the cheap racks that Brpro sell by the case (100 racks per case) are 21 chips loose! Tons of space... but also the racks are so cheap that if you accidentally fluctuate near them they will crack
Please let me know! I'm just so disappointed since the full rack of 20s and 100s fit fine. I just thought that the colors would change with making these chips, not the actual molds :(

Current inventory as of 02-09-2024:

40mm- 400
43mm- 100
50mm- 0

I got mine yesterday and instantly love them. Even that the final price including re-shipping, customs and currency exchange rate skyrockets the price per rack... (~5€ o_O ) but that was expected before ordering ... So nothing to complain about :D

Last edited:
10 40mm please!

Thanks. I’m waiting on 1 50mm so can wait til those come in and ship together. Also have chips and buttons coming.

This is a dumb question but 43mm obviously hold 43mm Royals right?

If so, I'll take 8 43mms and 1 40mm

Do the 40 mm racks fit the 39 mm ceramic tiki king chips?
They should fit just fine. I have not had any to try though. Someone here probably has if you want to start a thread and ask

They are great racks! Especially if you’re using an Apache case or the like.

Can anyone confirm if these racks fit the new web mold chips? Thanks!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom