GB Completed China Chip Racks- January 2023 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

justincarothers

4 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Supporter
Reaction score
These racks are coming from China. They will come by boat but there should not be much production time. So this should be much quicker than a Cards Mold group buy. Last order was here within 30 days.

The 2 piece racks come in three sizes as listed below.

I personally have the 43 mm racks and have my own photos at the bottom. They fit 20 New 43 mm Paulson in snugly. Much better than any other 43 mm rack I have tried. There is a tiny amount of wiggle room with 43 mm cards mold. They also fit 39 mm with about the same effect as a Matsui or Apache.

I now have the 40mm racks and they works great with Cards Mold and Paulson chips.

The do have notches so they interlock when stacked on top of each other.

This group buy will close when we hit 1000 racks total!

These prices are based on a minimum of 500 racks total:

40 mm- $2.80 each

43 mm- $2.85 each

50 mm- $4.50 each

To order please list size and quantity of each in your post!

Reshipping:

1-10 racks- $9.00
11-20 racks- $14.50
21-30 racks- $17.75
31-40 racks- $24.50
41-? racks- TBD

40 mm-
1.jpg
2.jpg

43 MM

3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg

50 MM

10.jpg
11.jpg

15 x 40 mm please

He didn't post the link but he's ran one of these before the reviews are in the other thread, spoiler, they are nice and sturdy

Last edited:
I’ll take
20 - 43mm
Thanks!

Edited

Last edited:
I received my racks from the previous order, and they are very nice. Definitely getting more.

Question for any of you that have these racks and CPC or older chips that have a larger diameter than Paulsons. I don't have many new CPCs and my older ASMs are fairly worn. How do mint CPCs fit in the 40mm racks? Or do they fit better in the 43s?

In for at least 20 more. Just not sure which size yet. Updating: 20 x 40mm.

Also @justincarothers Do you know if anyone has asked Tina to develop anything for 60mm Dealer Buttons? A box like this that would hold 3 rows of DBs (maybe 12 per row?) would be awesome, and I bet would sell pretty well. Maybe not huge quantities, but I bet almost everyone here would want at least 2 or 3 of them. And @Himewad would probably meet the minimum by himself! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I received my racks from the previous order, and they are very nice. Definitely getting more.

Question for any of you that have these racks and CPC or older chips that have a larger diameter than Paulsons. I don't have many new CPCs and my older ASMs are fairly worn. How do mint CPCs fit in the 40mm racks? Or do they fit better in the 43s?

In for at least 20 more. Just not sure which size yet.

Also @justincarothers Do you know if anyone has asked Tina to develop anything for 60mm Dealer Buttons? A box like this that would hold 3 rows of DBs (maybe 12 per row?) would be awesome, and I bet would sell pretty well. Maybe not huge quantities, but I bet almost everyone here would want at least 2 or 3 of them. And @Himewad would probably meet the minimum by himself! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
It’s not the diameter of CPC 39mm chips that’s the issue. It’s the barrel of 20 new chips that is just a bit wide to fit in the 39mm racks. Some barrels squeeze in but it’s really tight…other barrels not at all.
Not sure if the 43mm are wider.

Edit: I’m using circle-square mold, the only CPC chips I have…not sure if other molds would be thinner.

Last edited:
It’s not the diameter of CPC 39mm chips that’s the issue. It’s the barrel of 20 new chips that is just a bit wide to fit in the 39mm racks. Some barrels squeeze in but it’s really tight…other barrels not at all.
Not sure if the 43mm are wider.

Edit: I’m using circle-square mold, the only CPC chips I have…not sure if other molds would be thinner.
My understanding is that the barrel height of the 40s and the 43s are identical. So I'm just asking about the diameter.

But that is good to know that the barrels may not fit either rack.

My understanding is that the barrel height of the 40s and the 43s are identical. So I'm just asking about the diameter.

But that is good to know that the barrels may not fit either rack.
The 43mm racks are a good choice for CPC chips. Each barrel fits with a little play. However, they are a tad too tight for a barrel to fit in the 40mm racks.

On the other hand, all of my ASMs fit perfectly in the 40mm and 43mm. I’ll post pictures to show you what I mean.

All of my chips are Diecard mold.

sThe 43mm racks are a good choice for CPC chips. Each barrel fits with a little play. However, they are a tad too tight for a barrel to fit in the 40mm racks.

On the other hand, all of my ASMs fit perfectly in the 40mm and 43mm. I’ll post pictures to show you what I mean.

All of my chips are Diecard mold.
Thank you!!! I searched around after I posted, and found that I actually do have a full barrel of some A-mold chips. And my results were the same as yours. I was able to get them to fit, but the cover almost doesn't close. There is a tiny gap, and the chips are REALLY tight in there. Not sure if that's a good or a bad thing.

I then checked out my old Dragonara LGK chips. These were made by Burt, before ASM, I believe. Very early 1970s.

These yellow ones have the tallest barrel height, I cannot get all chips in the rack.

20221228_121504.jpg

20221228_121726.jpg

Tan chips are the second tallest, but have a bit of wear. They just barely fit.

20221228_122123.jpg

And these also fit, but notice that the last chip sticks up just a bit. Not enough to keep the lid from snapping on tightly though. The bottom of the tray is ever so slightly rounded, so a minty sharp chip sticks up a tad. But the tan chips, although slightly taller, were also not as sharp edged. So they sat down in the rack. The blue chips were made a couple of years after the yellow and tan, and are of a different composition. They are lighter, and even the minty ones are a slightly shorter barrel height than the yellow and tan.

Hope all this info helps.

20221228_122335.jpg

Thank you!!! I searched around after I posted, and found that I actually do have a full barrel of some A-mold chips. And my results were the same as yours. I was able to get them to fit, but the cover almost doesn't close. There is a tiny gap, and the chips are REALLY tight in there. Not sure if that's a good or a bad thing.

I then checked out my old Dragonara LGK chips. These were made by Burt, before ASM, I believe. Very early 1970s.

These yellow ones have the tallest barrel height, I cannot get all chips in the rack.

View attachment 1048430
View attachment 1048432

Tan chips are the second tallest, but have a bit of wear. They just barely fit.

View attachment 1048434

And these also fit, but notice that the last chip sticks up just a bit. Not enough to keep the lid from snapping on tightly though. The bottom of the tray is ever so slightly rounded, so a minty sharp chip sticks up a tad. But the tan chips, although slightly taller, were also not as sharp edged. So they sat down in the rack. The blue chips were made a couple of years after the yellow and tan, and are of a different composition. They are lighter, and even the minty ones are a slightly shorter barrel height than the yellow and tan.

Hope all this info helps.

View attachment 1048436
Here’s my CPCs in the 43mm racks. FYI, the racks fit nicely in my birdcage.

9E60633A-C757-4AAA-86E9-EA89210A5536.jpeg
3459A74A-13ED-4874-A364-308AE9CC1680.jpeg
E97810C2-2E12-4EBC-A039-D3681491413B.jpeg

And here is one rack in 40mm

AEFAB48E-CD04-47CE-B73D-83086DE10517.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom