China Cards Mold - CHINA CLUB group buy - 26,025 chips - NO NEW ORDERS (3 Viewers)

Waiting on LIFT and RICH, which is fine. Last call for everybody else, otherwise I am ordering THIS for you:
1615150055425.png

Alrighty...... if I’ll do

+50 chips x 5 cent
+50 chips x 10 cent
+75 chips x 25 cent
+75 chips x 50 cent
+75 chips x 1 dollar
+25 chips x 5 dollar
+25 chips x 25 dollar
+25 chips x 100 dollar

+400

I can't wait for @FDLmold - LOL! Here's my idea.

Penny chip need to be a simple, rather bland color, and not clash with the rest of the set. Initial thoughts, white, tan or light grey. So I'm looking at the lineup. What would you all think about the beige color at the bottom of the $1 chip? Obviously it needs to be a solid, and have a hot stamp inlay like the nickel. Then, because it's a penny, what if the hot stamp color was copper?

Should we start an interest poll?

Me = 200 chips
@MyLastChip = ?
@Pinkdan = ?

Who else?

View attachment 651193
I like it.

Updated count for my order:

+50 chips x 5 dollar
+25 chips x 25 dollar
+75 chips x 100 dollar

Total of plus 150 chips.

If/When people want "out" of these chips I will take a cash set.

0.25 - 200x
$1 - 200x
$5 - 100x-300x
$20 - 20-100x
$100 - 20-100x

Great job to whoever designed and made this happen.

Thanks. While I enjoy very much money that isn't mine, I didn't want to have too much extra $$ from others sitting around in my bank account.

Big orders are finishing around April 4-5, then we are under consideration for getting in the queue.
Under consideration? Isn't that big of them. Considering they've had the order for nearly 4 months.

Somehow I just need to get it into my head that anytime we order from them, it's going to be at least 6 months until we see anything. At least the chips look awesome, and they're cheap! Two out of three baby!

Under consideration? Isn't that big of them. Considering they've had the order for nearly 4 months.

Somehow I just need to get it into my head that anytime we order from them, it's going to be at least 6 months until we see anything. At least the chips look awesome, and they're cheap! Two out of three baby!
It's not their fault. First it was bad samples and resolving the artwork, which took a couple weeks. Then it was Chinese New Year, which interrupted that, and took a few weeks. Then it was "retooling to eliminate gas marks", which took a couple weeks. Then it was finalizing orders and payment, which took about a week or two. Then it was waiting for our turn in line. There's only one thing I would have done differently if I had a time machine back to the beginning, but that is neither here nor there.

We're still moving faster than the original GB so I'm good. I didn't think it would delay as much but its not surprise.
At least they communicate fairly well.

I've emailed Tina this week for an update, since she gave April 5 as a production milestone (for others). I have not heard back yet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom