China Cards Mold - CHINA CLUB group buy - 26,025 chips - NO NEW ORDERS (2 Viewers)

Seems like these are all the rage for cheap chips. Is there a vendor that sells samples?
I can sell you a sample set. Also a bunch of the first group buy peeps about to get their chips and some of them may have had the foresight to order extras for samples.

In the spirit of all the pestering we gave @SeanGecko in the original thread:

ANY UPDATES???
giphy.gif

Update: They are testing a new process to eliminate "gas marks" on new cards mold chips. I think that's a good thing if it's better quality for the same price. I still have everybody's money safe and tucked away, no order has been placed since they need to run their tests and show us prototypes before I will send any money to them or officially place the order. Sounds like another MONTH or so until production. If anybody would like to back out, that is fine. (In fact, if about 15,000 worth of chips wanted to back out, we still meet the M.O.Q., and you will save me a lot of packing and work!)

If anything I'd like to increase my order ...lol
Yeah I'm at my limit. 25k chips = 600 pounds = 50 boxes to pack and ship. Approximately. Stocking up on bourbon for the eventual arrival of said chips. Feel super bad for the UPS driver that day. The office/warehouse is maybe 2 miles from my house. I will try to arrange pickup there and save the driver the hassle, though I have no idea how to do that.

Yeah I'm at my limit. 25k chips = 600 pounds = 50 boxes to pack and ship. Approximately. Stocking up on bourbon for the eventual arrival of said chips. Feel super bad for the UPS driver that day. The office/warehouse is maybe 2 miles from my house. I will try to arrange pickup there and save the driver the hassle, though I have no idea how to do that.
25k? That sounds like a lot???

wow sounds like you could squeeze a couple of tables out of a set like that. ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom