China Cards Mold - CHINA CLUB group buy - 26,025 chips - NO NEW ORDERS (1 Viewer)

Guess almost time to sell my cleveland horseshoes... I don't need 3 cash sets.
i-dont-have-time-for-your-negativity.jpg

Those hand cut for size cardboard boxes sure beat the Pablo Escobar White styrofoam the Anita's chips were shipped in. Chips look good.
Man, that is some shit the coast guard found washed up on the beach after the Colombian cartel's sub blew up.

If/When people want "out" of these chips I will take a cash set.

0.25 - 200x
$1 - 200x
$5 - 100x-300x
$20 - 20-100x
$100 - 20-100x

Great job to whoever designed and made this happen.
@Lemonzest or anyone else who wants NCC chips. See the following post. Buyer wants to sell his set. This is Group 4 from the original @SeanGecko GB, so these chips are made and on their way to Sean right now. Note the pics in his post because a couple of the chips are slightly different from the ones in this GB.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/custom-artwork-group-buy-us-can-cards-mold.58260/post-1495073

All international shipping is backed up and delayed right now. I needed 2 pallets of parts emergency air shipped for a work project and it’s been over 3 weeks now since I started the express shipping process with China and the parts still aren’t here. I’ve never seen anything like it.

Everything is backed up coming from overseas. It’s definitely not just this package. International shipping is a nightmare right now. I did special express air shipping ($5400) for two pallets of parts for work from China. 3 1/2 weeks later I received my parts.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom