China Cards Mold - CHINA CLUB group buy - 26,025 chips - NO NEW ORDERS (3 Viewers)

FDL! FDL! FDL! FDL! FDL! FDL! FDL! FDL! FDL! FDL! FDL! FDL! FDL! FDL! FDL!
Spragg said I could use FDLs, just not necessarily 8 of them since that is registered in Nevada and he is required to defend the design. Clay vs ceramic is up in the air though.

I got 99 problems
4E2B11F4-3BB9-4354-A879-93677D0995CD.jpeg

and the group buy is one of them.

Did not visit UPS today. Only 3 of 28 boxes were officially marked for hold and that is a wasted trip. Will try tomorrow.

China Club chips are opened sorted and counted. I think we are short one $1 chip and that's it. Not bad for a 26k chip order.
First off, what the heck! Are you Superman? How do you sort and count 26000 chips in a couple of hours?

And second, I'm really surprised that you would be short. My last order I had 3-5 extra chips for each denomination. That's pretty crappy that they wouldn't include a few extras as opposed to trying to hit the number on the button. If for no other reason than to cover a little possible breakage.

First off, what the heck! Are you Superman? How do you sort and count 26000 chips in a couple of hours?

And second, I'm really surprised that you would be short. My last order I had 3-5 extra chips for each denomination. That's pretty crappy that they wouldn't include a few extras as opposed to trying to hit the number on the button. If for no other reason than to cover a little possible breakage.
We ordered 7025 ones. We got 7000, plus a shrinkwrapped roll of 20, plus four more in a shrinkwrapped roll of randoms. Very strange. If there is a loosey goosey $1 chip floating around it won't surprise me.

The chips basically come in boxes of 500. So counting 4425 quarters boiled down to 8 full boxes of 500, plus another with 17 stacks instead of 20, for 425 more. You can all think of me as Superman, but there are only eight chips in the order (excepting the A.S. chips, which I have shoved to the side and ignored until now).

So I don't have to share this every time I collect shipping $$, I have extras available. I will refer you to POST 479 in this thread (this post). The original samples from my first order are in the racks pictured below (not the chips on top). Eight chip samples add $4 to your order for each set, buy all you want until they are gone. Dealer buttons are limited to one per person, add $8. Dealer buttons are numbered 1,2,3,4 for the top row, 5,6 for the bottom row. I will edit this as they are sold.

Dealer buttons 1 and 5 only remain.
Old GB sample sets only TWO are left.
IMG_1461.jpgIMG_1462.jpgIMG_1463.jpgIMG_1464.jpg

Last edited:
In my files and materials, I abbreviated one of you as "RAP". For the life of me, I can't figure out who that is. If it is you, or you can tell me who it is, please do so.

The first five random orders to fill are:
@chrismurda
@FortyMorty
@Justin Olson
@Matt Michaels
@TheB00T

SEND ME A PM. Tell me what you want extra from post 479. Send me your mailing address. We will discuss shipping. When we have made good progress there, I will get to the next five.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom