China Cards Mold - CHINA CLUB group buy - 26,025 chips - NO NEW ORDERS (6 Viewers)

We all got random numbers in a spreadsheet, then I sorted them.

CMUR
0.089062​
FORT
0.091669​
JUS O
0.12873​
MATT
0.132782​
BOOT
0.152267​
OUTK
0.176648​
TXGO
0.185587​
BILL
0.215101​
RACE
0.217114​
RICH
0.267807​
BIGC
0.373483​
RAP
0.396497​
MYLA
0.470967​
BGIN
0.472212​
RGU
0.476156​
AH77
0.491292​
RR
0.498992​
PINK
0.506598​
JOSH
0.53944​
FDL
0.559281​
ATL
0.594166​
JRAL
0.604724​
REDE
0.763105​
FELD
0.808496​
THIN
0.813332​
TAA
0.867771​
MEDD
0.879254​
NINE
0.908559​
RANG
0.910295​
DUDE
0.962708​
LIFT
0.988888​
PAZ
0.999999​

I am shipping last, but if there is one sample set from the previous group buy, I'd like to add one of those to my order. I'm good on dealer buttons.

Just for clarification, what is in the pictures is all that available?
Yes - dealer buttons are available (well five of them anyway) - you can buy one.
Yes - the samples in the racks are available, they are a little different than the current buy and are from a buy of China Club chips I bought previously.

Yes - dealer buttons are available (well five of them anyway) - you can buy one.
Yes - the samples in the racks are available, they are a little different than the current buy and are from a buy of China Club chips I bought previously.
I would also like two sample sets from the previous GB. Would you prefer that we wait to tell you this in the PM when it's our turn to ship? Looks like I'm in the next group.

I would also like two sample sets from the previous GB. Would you prefer that we wait to tell you this in the PM when it's our turn to ship? Looks like I'm in the next group.
Yes, wait please, mostly so it's not some sort of DIBS race for dealer buttons. I doubt six is enough to go around, but I could be wrong.

hey....

Shoving them to the side is half of the work needed to ship 'em. :)
download (8).jpeg

@Outkicked
@TX_Golf_N_Poker
@BillyBluff
@Racer96
@Richard Cranium
@BigChief

Please PM me, with address, and desired extras from post 479. I'll probably collect some $$ tomorrow so I can send out the first batch of these on Saturday. Just take em to the P.O.

How do people feel about postal insurance on these? I'm taping them well and mostly doing double LFRB or double MFRB, now that I've figured out how to do that quick and easy like.

For me personally, if you are willing to double box, I would rather send you an extra $5 or so to cover TONS of tape, rather than pay for insurance. I just don’t trust USPS to pay out. Best defense is a good defense :)

Tape tape tape. Then more tape.

For me personally, if you are willing to double box, I would rather send you an extra $5 or so to cover TONS of tape, rather than pay for insurance. I just don’t trust USPS to pay out. Best defense is a good defense :)

Tape tape tape. Then more tape.
Then. More tape. With extra tape.

I didn't get much done on this yesterday. I had the flu for one day last week (fever, chills, fever, chills) after doing construction around some mold, so maybe it was mold exposure. Then I got a nice sunburn a couple days later. And I've been fried/zapped ever since, though slowly improving. Some days are better than others. If you want to know how poorly I've felt, I didn't do my bourbon runs Wed and Thr this week, and I love doing those!

I'll be hitting this hard today, other than a few hours I have committed to doing some construction for a friend and getting a haircut in return. Packing, billing, continuous inventory verifying, etc. I'll add the next five people to the PM list.

@lrapley
@MyLastChip
@BGinGA
@ReallyGoodUsername
@AH77

These five people, please PM me an address. Also include anything you might want from post 479. I am low on dealer buttons. I'll probably run out of old sample sets too by the end.

And for all my foreign friends watching, I frequently feel bad for you. I just imported about $8,000 worth of ceramic poker chips, paid $750 shipping and a $35 wire fee. My additional taxes/VAT/duties/customs fees were...

...$0.

1625839739893.png

America, the world's great consumer. USA! USA! :D

That's Henry in the background. I'm buying postage through paypal:
LFRB $19.30 up to 900 chips or so
MFRB $13.75 from 150-500 chips or so, maybe 600 chips
SFRB yeah not happening
PaddedFRE $8.00, but since I lack chip boxes, it's going to be hard for me to use these unless you are at about 100 chips or less. Which is about 2 of you.

You can just wrap mine in chicken wire and dropcloth if that’s easier :tup:

Who ordered the six chip Aurora Star sample set from BGinGA? There was only the one sample of six chips, and I forget who it was.

Who ordered the six chip Aurora Star sample set from BGinGA? There was only the one sample of six chips, and I forget who it was.
I hope it was me! (But don’t remember)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom