Interest Cards Mold Group Buy - INTEREST ONLY (1 Viewer)

Would you participate in another Cards Mold Group Buy

• Total voters
Shoot did I miss out on the Cali Clubs limit set? Oh well.
Sorry, yes. By a hair. I’d try to squeeze you in, but my habit of saying yes ballooned this. Check with @JeepologyOffroad on the usage fee and then climb aboard the next mini GB. Tina already has the files, so it would be quick and easy. I’ll post samples here when I get them.

The mini GB has been smooth sailing so far. @Eloe2000 has been a kind mentor, and I’m happy to assist future mini GBs to pay it forward.

Interested for 500pc set (plus spares) but I don't have or intend to have my own art work. Will there be a final line up of the mock ups before we send payment and confirm individual choice of sets?

43mm cards mold info from Tina available Sept 10.

One design quantity over 1000pcs,unit price usd0.32 for 43MM CARDS MOULD ,IF lower 1000pcs ,unit price usd0.35 for 43MM cards mould ceramic poker chips ,if quantity lower 500pcs ,unit price 0.5/each.

F25E64DE-95BD-4E08-A2F4-0E59417D42B9.jpeg

Last edited:
43mm cards mold info from Tina available Sept 10.

One design quantity over 1000pcs,unit price usd0.32 for 43MM CARDS MOULD ,IF lower 1000pcs ,unit price usd0.35 for 43MM cards mould ceramic poker chips ,if quantity lower 500pcs ,unit price 0.5/each.

View attachment 757993
Their pricing on these is just insane.

I would be very interested in a set of these! Any chance of another group buy happening soon?

Thank you!

In for 700 conservatively. Possibly more if it goes through Tina and I can get add ons for a previously printed set.

I did a Star Wars theme rounders set. They have been produced and are in transit, once I get them I’ll see how good the color matching turned out. Will be glad to share the artwork, just need to swap out the inlay artView attachment 729542View attachment 729543

Would it be possible to do a rounders set? I mean the mold is different and it's ceramic so there would be any confusion.

Last edited:
Would it be possible to do a rounders set? I mean the mold is different and it's ceramic so there would be any confusion.
Good question. Old West Poker Supplies did a ceramic version of the Rounders prior to them closing, so there could be confusion with those. I think your best bet would be to do a similar spot with a modified inlay.

Good question. Old West Poker Supplies did a ceramic version of the Rounders prior to them closing, so there could be confusion with those. I think your best bet would be to do a similar spot with a modified inlay.
I would be interested in Bellagio set. If you can do Aria why not Bellagio? Pretty much similar design.

Is there space in a 39mm cards mold group by if I have art ready? Please PM if there is. Thx!

I hope all is well with the family.

I will reiterate that I am happy to help anyone organize and execute their small group buy of around 10k chips. I am happy to guide you and help with the communication on the order and even review artwork for you. You just need an organizer and a reshipper. 10k chips is probably less than 10 people and less than 10 packages to reship!

For the record Tina is still sticking to the .28/chip pricing but shipping has gone up slightly so at the moment you are looking at costs of .32/.33 per chip landed in the US.

Just PM me if you need guidance.

*bonus info: Tina just told me the 43mm cards mold should be launching within a month!

Oh snap … I would love to see them myself if you would ship to me. Would send back, obviously.

I got you James. Give me a couple days as I am focusing on getting these cards mold out. When you are done you can send them to @Forty4 before they make their way back to me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom