Interest Cards Mold Group Buy - INTEREST ONLY (1 Viewer)

Would you participate in another Cards Mold Group Buy

• Total voters
Can you point me in the direction of a group buy running I went through 3 pages of card mold threads and don't see any active
I’ve been following card mold regularly and no open buys that I know of as well. Thunderbird and something else went off but no customs.

I’d be in for a few hundred and I know of another that would like to redo his 1k chips.

Since your zombie game is over you could be just the man for the job...

I’ve been following card mold regularly and no open buys that I know of as well. Thunderbird and something else went off but no customs.

I’d be in for a few hundred and I know of another that would like to redo his 1k chips.

Since your zombie game is over you could be just the man for the job...
Anticipating buys will happen once the 43mm details are known.

I expect to wait a year for my chips, I just don't want to wait 6 months to place order then wait another year to get them. I guess I can check them out though
If time is the priority, I’d recommend BRPro. China’s a long-haul project with Tina’s backlog, COVID, and the shipping issues.

I expect to wait a year for my chips, I just don't want to wait 6 months to place order then wait another year to get them. I guess I can check them out though

when someone decides to run one of these, they tend to come together VERY quickly, and fill up VERY quickly -- and get submitted VERY quickly.
I'd be shocked if another group buy doesn't go in within the next couple of months.

I do not. Have a decent idea of what I would do but cannot do the mock ups. How soon do you think you’d be ready?

I do not. Have a decent idea of what I would do but cannot do the mock ups. How soon do you think you’d be ready?
I'm not sure how busy John is so I have no idea how long mine's going to take. I don't want to hold anybody up so if mine isn't ready maybe we'll do another one when mine is ready.

I'm not sure how busy John is so I have no idea how long mine's going to take. I don't want to hold anybody up so if mine isn't ready maybe we'll do another one when mine is ready.
I should be able to have yours done by Wednesday :) trying to finish up everyone’s in the queue before I head to the meet up next week

Anyone looking to put together an order? I should have my design ready in the next few days. Will be 1,800 chips, 2 denoms.

Is there anyway to get Cocaine Giraffe made up?

I got this great sample from @Suited Connector . . .
16340697391205421982113679661607.jpg

I wish to make a few changes, and use the same art. Willing to consider the artist/creator's fees in exchange for permission to use.

Sorry if this is bad form. I don't want to waste time waiting for PMs to try this.

Figured I'd ask publicly and be denied front and center, or maybe the rightful creator/artist want my money for permission to have a set..

Any help...anyone?

Is there anyway to get Cocaine Giraffe made up?

I got this great sample from @Suited Connector . . .
View attachment 793650

I wish to make a few changes, and use the same art. Willing to consider the artist/creator's fees in exchange for permission to use.

Sorry if this is bad form. I don't want to waste time waiting for PMs to try this.

Figured I'd ask publicly and be denied front and center, or maybe the rightful creator/artist want my money for permission to have a set..

Any help...anyone?
Yep, that's my creation Nav. PM me and we can get it done.

I have a similar design set; just finally got around to opening the box last night. Great chips.

Mine are on the cards mold; I think his were 39mm blank molds. I need to post some pics.

BTW Tina just emailed me to give me an interesting heads up. If you order 50,000 chips on a custom mold, the mold is free (usually $2,300 fee) or they will rebate it back to you if you reach the quantity in aggregate across several orders.

I have a similar design set; just finally got around to opening the box last night. Great chips.

Mine are on the cards mold; I think his were 39mm blank molds. I need to post some pics.
Could you share pics of the AS tributes on the 39mm cards mold? I have shuffle stacks of the ones that @chutracheese made (which are 43mm flat mold), and love them, but wondered what they would look like on the cards mold.

Yup, like @Himewad said, mine are 43mm flat mold, textured.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom