Can Poker Knights be relabeled? (1 Viewer)

crussader

Flush
Reaction score
I know most of you will question my sanity for even considering such a thing. And yes it probably shouldn't be done, but the question is can it be done?

If you are going to spend $ on decent labels, spend a bit more on the chips to justify it!

Might have a hard time pulling the labels off. On the ones I have it looks like they are glued really well to the chip. But afaik you can get blank molds of those? (Or is it that you already have a labeled set you want to repurpose?)

I know most of you will question my sanity for even considering such a thing. And yes it probably shouldn't be done, but the question is can it be done?

Yep, I peeled the labels off a barrel of Claysmith Mint chips no prob.

Very similar to your poker knights in most respects.

Blanks would be great, but I haven't seen them listed anywhere.

I've been checking again and yeah dammit, I mixed that up. There's blanks or custom-made offers for all their other molds except for the 8 block one. Might want to contact Claysmith though if you really are interested, maybe they do it on demand.

If you happen to like the other molds as well though check
https://www.thepokerstore.com/collections/blank-claysmith-triangle-and-stick-13-5-gram-poker-chips
and
https://www.thepokerstore.com/collections/blank-claysmith-12-stripe-13-5-gram-poker-chips

...If you happen to like the other molds as well though check...

I would be mixing these with a jockey mold set, so I don't think I can find a better mold match than the Poker Knights (or Showdown club which I assume is the exact same chip).

Order a small amount first just to make sure you like the feel of them. I ordered some to use as boardgame money and found them really annoying.

Last edited:
I found one vendor that had the orange .50s at half the price of the others. 200 chips for $15. Cheap enough to throw them away if I dislike them too much.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom