HS Lake Charles Relabel (1 Viewer)

ChippinUp

Two Pair
Supporter
Reaction score
I want to relabel these HS Lake Charles chips and use them with my HS Cinci cash set. I’ll probably change the shape of the new label as the original inlay on the HSC 1’s isn’t really my cup of tea.

First question I had was can I overlabel to avoid murdering these chips? I wasn’t sure if this would cause spinners/unstable stacks etc. not a lot of info on these chips after some searching but I’m sure they may be similar to other 1’s out there.

I contacted Gear but it will obviously take some time to get my hands on labels given their backlog.

IMG_5037.png

Shouldn’t have a problem over labeling them with the unlaminated labels.
Thanks. I’ve been trying to read up on this and so far my understanding is that RHC is possible but THC not so much?

Now come the decision of the faux inlay design that gear sent me. I’m not sure if I should go with the wheel or switch it up. I’m assuming the original 1’s use the wheel or something similar.

The $5 chips use the scallop, $25 use the pointed hex and $100’s have the pointed star. I’m on the fence about mixing Jack Cinci 100’s instead of HSC $100’s. I think the Jacks look amazing. I would be relabelling the 100’s aswell.

Any thoughts?

IMG_5090.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom