HSI $1 Relabel (1 Viewer)

Timmah

Two Pair
Supporter
Reaction score
I’m working on a relabel project for a cash set. Most of my chips have a full size inlay and will be murdered. However, my HSI $1 chips have a smaller inlay. I want to have a full size inlay on the $1 like the rest of my set. When I run my fingernail around the small inlay, I feel an edge. I’m assuming if I murder it, it will create a small recess in the center of the chip. There is also a larger recess in the chip around the smaller inlay. Would it be better to murder the smaller inlay first before adding a larger inlay, or better to relabel over the top of the existing smaller inlay? TIA
IMG_2954.jpeg

Original inlay intact - pure label over no laminate. :)
If you want laminated, you have to remove that original inlay and your label will have to be that size, not bigger like a true RHC.

The white ring that is around the inlay, is that part of sticker or was the inlay very well placed leaving the white ring?

IMG_2967.png

I did the same as @fishsaybloop, but in addition to making the $1 label bigger to match the rest of the set, I also had the font changed to white, both to match the other chips, and to make it easier to read. Didn’t remove the existing. Just labeled over.

IMG_9366.jpeg

IMG_9365.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom