Interest Paulson Classic's to be relabeled into the denomination of your choosing. (1 Viewer)

davislane

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Given the relative high price of relabeled Paulson Classic's these days I thought I'd see if there was genuine interest from Paulson Classic set owners or want to be set owners, for relabeled chip colour of their choosing to be used as a frac, snapper, 20, 5k , 25k or something else your set is missing.

Rather than continue to troll certain individuals, I thought it could present an opportunity to show what the community is capable of.

The plan would be to see what level of interest there is. Source the chips required. Get the inlays professionally removed and new Gear sticker applied. Cost would be shared equally among participants.

Ok now cue all the gifs......

Edit: If you own Paulson Classic chips that you would be interested in offering up to the cause please send me a PM

Last edited:
@Colquhoun

Insert gif here
This one? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
IMG_5356.gif

Seriously though. we should be able to get this done for around $5-$7
$5 - $7 ?????
Are you crazy?
We're talking "professionally" removed labels here. Not just some monkey with an Xacto knife.
PRO-FESH-ANAL-E !
And Gear labels.
FUCKING GEAR MAN!
He's the BEST!
And he's from Canada.
Its cold in Canada so they spend more time indoors.
Canadians know their shit.
Can't be done.
No way.
Not $5 - $7
You'd be lucky to pay under $13.99
But you go on try.
You'll see.

$5 - $7 ?????
Are you crazy?
We're talking "professionally" removed labels here. Not just some monkey with an Xacto knife.
PRO-FESH-ANAL-E !
And Gear labels.
FUCKING GEAR MAN!
He's the BEST!
And he's from Canada.
Its cold in Canada so they spend more time indoors.
Canadians know their shit.
Can't be done.
No way.
Not $5 - $7
You'd be lucky to pay under $13.99
But you go on try.
You'll see.
Jokes aside the point of this group buy is to satisfy what ever demand there is for relabeled Paulson classics for those who dont have the knowledge, experience or know how so that they arent potentially taken advantage of and to dissuade the behaviour we are currently mocking.

So assuming one has a set of classics at 3-4$/chip. Send chips in to Gear for the work. That will be 3$/chip?

Total would be 7$/chip at cost?

So assuming one has a set of classics at 3-4$/chip. Send chips in to Gear for the work. That will be 3$/chip?

Total would be 7$/chip at cost?
Thats the general idea. $10 classic chips IMO should be cheaper to acquire due to the lack of general usability in there original form. As far a inlay removal there maybe a more economical option as well as the option to just order inlays from gear and purchasers could save some cost by applying the labels themselves.

If you already own chips then your costs are far less.

If you do the inlay removal / replacement yourself, it would also be far less.

Of course still use Gear labels!

Seriously though. we should be able to get this done for around $5-$7. All depends on the chip sourcing price. All the other costs are fixed. Maybe if we get lucky and find a garage sale or thrift store find that cost could be even lower
Why must we get Paulson Classics if we are going to murder them? Paulson Pharaohs or 05 CDIs are the same chips right?

I do know where one can find 1,140 Paulson Pharaohs btw...

Why must we get Paulson Classics if we are going to murder them? Paulson Pharaohs or 05 CDIs are the same chips right?

I do know where one can find 1,140 Paulson Pharaohs btw...
Yes you are right. Either of those will work also! This group buy is more to test what demand there is if any, and also a big FU to people who aren't adding any value to the community and only seek to exploit the newbies around here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom