BUBBS' POKER DEN - CALI COLORS CASH SET (CPC B-DIAMOND) (1 Viewer)

Paulo, my Pelican just arrived. I have a question about the foam...did you cut completely through the first piece? Also, did you use any special type of knife? Thanks!

Awesome Chippy!!! It's a great case...

Okay, regarding the set-up, yep, I cut the first layer all the way through... It's almost perfect this way actually... I first measure the racks in the position I wanted them to be, then I used an electric knife to cut the foam, all the way through as I said... I kept the cut out portion intact just in case I want to transport less racks. It is still in one piece but I can cut the removed piece to spec in case I want to transport, let's say 12 racks instead on the standard 16.

I hope it helps man, and just let me know if you have any questions at all...

Last edited:
Awesome, thanks Paulo. My next question was going to be if you glued what was left of the first layer to the bottom layer after cutting, but I'm guessing you didn't do that.

Awesome, thanks Paulo. My next question was going to be if you glued what was left of the first layer to the bottom layer after cutting, but I'm guessing you didn't do that.

I did not... Didn't see any reason for it... What I did consider though was cutting the bottom layer instead of the top so I can use the top as more protection... However, I felt the racks would have less protection from the bottom and that the protection from the top part foam of the case was already plenty...

Man what a great set. I'm trying to put together my own commemorative set for my French Bulldog Marley. Got a lot of inspiration but I can tell this custom project is going to take a while.

Always hire a professional designer. The cost benefit analysis on that one is a no brainer as it really doesn’t usually come to be that expensive.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom