Dragon's Den Cash (1 Viewer)

Hotus777

Full House
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
I truly appreciate everyone's patience, I must say it has been hard for me to hold off on posting the final results of this set.

It was truly hard at first to order these, as my wife had a miscarriage in late 2023. I was a bit hesitant not knowing if it would happen again, but i put all of my faith in the man upstairs and we are 5 months into pregnancy now.

With inspiration from my first born this year, year of the dragon, and a bit of inspiration from one of my all time favorite sets (Chicken Coops), i present to you:

Dragon's Den Cash Set

IMG_9435.jpeg

I want to give a huge shout out to @mattross1313 for being patient and creative with helping me find the perfect design for this set. I told him what i was looking for and within a few weeks we were able to narrow it down to what has become of this set.

I also want to give a huge shout out to @Rieguy for giving me some pointers and providing feedback in the process. He also assisted in helping me navigate through the CPC tool designer, that was fun!

@FestiveKnight, @kmccormick100, @TX_Golf_N_Poker, @Fran, @chipinla, @krafticus, @quintooo, @MichaelBubly, @Goldfish, @doublebooyah85, @allforcharity many thanks for the constructive feedback and if I'm missing anyone, thank you all!

I'm thinking of expanding this set with a $500 and $1000, maybe even throw in a snapper in the future.

Now for some more Pr0n:

Splash Pot:
IMG_9376.jpeg

Stacked to the Den

IMG_9368.jpeg

Random Side Shots:
IMG_9328.jpeg
IMG_9332.jpeg
IMG_9333.jpeg
IMG_9336.jpeg

Designs / Patterns

Innocent Frac $.25

IMG_9413.jpeg

3ATRIM, Base: Dayglo Arc Yellow - Spot Colors: Lavender, Light Green, Dayglo Pink

Fry Dollar $1
IMG_9392.jpeg

3D14. Base: Dayglo Peacock, Spot Pattern: Light Blue, Dayglo Tiger

Chicken Wing Five Dollar $5 (Tribe to Chicken Coop)
IMG_9384.jpeg

6A14, Base: Dayglo Tiger, Spot Pattern: Dayglo Green, Canary

Angel Twenty Dollar $20 (Tribute to my angel above)
IMG_9425.jpeg

3TA316, Base: Lavender, Spot Pattern: Dayglo Green, Dayglo Arc Yellow, Dayglo Pink

Rainbow Fire One Hundred $100
IMG_9411.jpeg

3DSTA316, Base: Black, Spot Pattern: Dayglo Peacock, Dayglo Pink, Lavender, Dayglo Tiger, Dayglo Yellow, Dayglo Green

Close up and personal (Texture Pr0n)
IMG_9412.jpeg
IMG_9390.jpeg
IMG_9382.jpeg
IMG_9424.jpeg
IMG_9402.jpeg

Again, thanks again for all of your patience through this, i know i've waited more than enough time to finally post these. I wanted to ensure they were displayed correctly with my novice photography skills. A lot of emotions have gone into creating this set that i will absolutely cherish for eternity.

Guys & Gals, hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

Til' the next set - Andres

Attachments

• IMG_5033.jpeg
    IMG_5033.jpeg
    161.9 KB · Views: 346
  • IMG_5060.jpeg
    IMG_5060.jpeg
    103.3 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_9435.jpeg
    IMG_9435.jpeg
    123.4 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
These turned out amazing! Definitely worth the wait.
Appreciate the patience, man. Thanks for the feedback!

I know this set isn't perfect and many will have their personal opinions on this.

I would love to hear everyone's suggestions or appreciations that i could incorporate into the next set!

Awesome set!
Very well done - congrats and enjoy your chips!
Thank you very much, I couldn’t be any happier with the overall execution from David and CPC. I was a bit hesitant at first and just kept purchasing different Paulson sets that I never fell in love with. I finally pulled the trigger and I couldn’t be happier.

My wife that thinks I’m a mad man for having so many sets, but she really likes these and mentioned they are her favorite.

Nice spot progression.
Great color combos.
Love the dayglow colors.
Is there a big difference in weight between the 1 and 100, for example? Dayglow vs. standart color

Look at that black chip with the rainbow color edges!
One of my favorite chips, really pops in person.
Beautiful set.

Happy wife, happy life!
You already know lol, glad i could stay make her smile after receiving so many USPS notifications lol
Nice spot progression.
Great color combos.
Love the dayglow colors.
Is there a big difference in weight between the 1 and 100, for example? Dayglow vs. standart color
Thanks man - i really did take everyone's advice after my first few runs! Glad i actually listened lol
I'm sure there is a weight difference, but i could live with it. I don't currently own a scale to report back, but i will in the future!
It looks like your camera doesn't capture colors at all. The photos bear little resemblance to what the chips should actually look like.
Yeah it's unfortunate that iPhone cameras can't really capture the colors of bright colors. They really do pop in person!
Like the colors,like the spots and like the different dragons! Congrats man!
Thanks man, it was fun creating this set, probably one of my favorite features is the different design on each dragon! I thought the Phillip J. Fry (Futurama) tribute was awesome. One of my favorite shows to watch late at night before bed lol
love the inlay, congrats!
Thanks again, love the inlays!
Beautiful!
Thank you!

Nice colours. Dragons Den is a tv show in Canada. Shark Tank is a rip-off of the show and Kevin O'Leary and Robert Herjavec were both original cast members on Dragons Den and Herjavec returned to the Den this season.

Anyways this would make a nice cut card. Lots of other graphics out there from the show.

1711307857044.png

Nice colours. Dragons Den is a tv show in Canada. Shark Tank is a rip-off of the show and Kevin O'Leary and Robert Herjavec were both original cast members on Dragons Den and Herjavec returned to the Den this season.

Anyways this would make a nice cut card. Lots of other graphics out there from the show.

View attachment 1298429
That's honestly a cool reference to the set, i love Shark Tank lol.

That logo is pretty cool too, just not sure if it would go with the theme of the set.

I might have to get creative with some cut cards and dealer buttons to go along with the set.

Does anyone design cut cards and dealer buttons on the website or does artwork get sent straight to Tina or similar?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom