BUBBS' POKER DEN - CALI COLORS CASH SET (CPC B-DIAMOND) (1 Viewer)

ChaosRock

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Many of you who have played at my place, and have had the chance to get to know Bubbles, my English Bulldog, know how important she is to me and how much she LOVES poker nights!

When I tell her: 'poker night!' she just goes crazy and keep looking outside until the first player shows up... For her it's a mixture of lots of people giving her attention, a super fun and upbeat vibe, lots of food being cooked and a late night in which she can stay under the table with us until the wee hours... She is one of the most important parts of my games and since one day she won't be around anymore (just hurts to even write that) I wanted to make sure she'd ALWAYS be present in my games. So that's the idea behind the BUBBS' POKER DEN sets.

I am a huge fan of old school inlays, and I wanted to have them for this set. The basic components I wanted were a white inlay with black fonts, red denoms and some sort of image of Bubbles (Bubbs for short). So I worked on it for quite some time until I had something I was really happy with. Then, of course, I couldn't pass up the opportunity of having the AMAZING @Johnny5 looking at the inlays and giving them the final touches. (Thanks for everything John! I know the fact I had already designed the inlays didn't allow you to show all your creative force and talents but I promise you my next project will be a full on, one of a kind, J5 masterpiece, just like many we see around!)

I am also a fan of Cali colors cash sets... Love the combination of Blue/Yellow workhorse chips! So I had to build the set around those colors. In the middle of the creation process of the set, I came up with the CORDEIROS FITE CLUB, also in Cali colors so I had to make the sets district enough. I opted to have a brighter and more vibrant BUBBS' set and a more 'earthy' and muted FITE CLUB set. I was also designing the tourney set and I didn't want too many repeated colors.

Choice of mold was a no brainer since I have the FITE CLUB planned on the MD-50 and the ROUNDERS on the CRLSQR. The set had to be on the B-DIAMOND, for BUBBS! ;)

A HUGE thanks to @David Spragg and all the guys at CPC for their labor of love...

I decided to created two threads, one for the cash set (this one) and one for the tourney set since there would be too many pictures to load if I included both sets here.

Sorry for the long-winded introduction. Here's the BUBBS' POKER DEN cash set:

GVjr0sc.jpg

Last edited:
I think it would have been cheaper for you to buy in to part ownership with CPC form what you you've shown the last couple of months. Awesome set once again.

Color combo's??? (I think I can guess most of them;))

Holy crap Paulo. I love how you just drop the whole bomb on us unannounced! I also love the B-diamond mold! Really nice stuff

I think it would have been cheaper for you to buy in to part ownership with CPC form what you you've shown the last couple of months. Awesome set once again.

Color combo's??? (I think I can guess most of them;))

Thanks man!

Yeah, you're not kidding about the CPC thing! I just have to post the Bubbs tourney set and then get the Fite Club tourney set in production and I'll be good for a while... Problem is I have so many other ideas in my mind it's hard to resist... Budget has dried up though, lol!

Holy crap Paulo. I love how you just drop the whole bomb on us unannounced! I also love the B-diamond mold! Really nice stuff

Thanks Tom!

The B-Diamond is pure AWESOMENESS!! I couldn't be happier with it... Super crisp and it gives the chips an awesome brightness...

I'm not gonna lie, I may completely rip off that 5 color combo for a future project....that is the nuts

Im available to play the weekend before Florida. ...just saying. ....

Spectacular sir. I can attest to the awesomeness that bubbles is. A loving friendly canine.

Well done

Thanks brother!

I'll try to get something going Bill, lol...

And yep, that's what she is! :)

Whoa!!!!

Spectacular, and great theme too. Bubbles is well honored and represented at your game!

Here's hoping he's around for years to come, eating dropped bits of food under the table :)

Hell. Most days I like bubbles more than my own dog lol. ..

How will you decide between these and the fite club chips? Oh. And the other 31 cash sets that you own? Lol....

We'll do FITE CLUB first and BPD after your birthday...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom