Boneyard (CPC B-mold, cash set) (1 Viewer)

liftapint

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve always been drawn to custom chips from CPC. I’ve owned several CPC sets over the years, but all of them have either been purchased second-hand, or have been designs from other chippers who generously let me tag along on their journey.

I knew my chipping experience would never be complete without designing my own CPC set. My biggest fear was not loving my own customs. Much like committing to a tattoo, I felt like I needed to find a theme that was something meaningful to me, something that I’d love forever. And for some unknown reason, I wanted it to be on the CPC B-mold (I firmly believe that “B” stands for “Best”).

The one thing that has been a constant in my adult life, has been my love for dogs. They are my greatest happiness. Not unrelatedly, some of my very favorite custom chip sets have had dog themes (Trumans, Bubbs). And one day, it just hit me….BONEYARD on the B-mold was a perfect fit!!!

I had always found the BTP Paulsons to be a fun set, so I had @p5woody design a dog-themed Boneyard set, using a BTP-style design. The set features color matched dog bones on the inlays, different art front and back, and a different dog-themed saying on each denom.

I ordered 3 versions of the tri-moon frac (long story, I love fracs), enough $1s for a basic limit set, and a primary and secondary $20. I already have ideas about adding new chips to this set. I guess it’s a keeper

Thank you to everyone who allowed me to fill your inboxes with requests for feedback. You know who you are and I love ya.

I know that I will always love dogs, and this set is a tribute to them. Several years after their delivery, let me finally officially introduce to you, the Boneyards.

First photos is courtesy of @JeepologyOffroad, the rest are my attempt.
IMG_1023.jpeg
IMG_6056.jpeg
IMG_6060.jpeg
IMG_6061.jpeg
IMG_6053.jpeg
IMG_6052.jpeg
IMG_6051.jpeg
IMG_6014.jpeg
IMG_6012.jpeg
IMG_6010.jpeg
IMG_6025.jpeg
IMG_6030.jpeg
IMG_6034.jpeg
IMG_6039.jpeg
IMG_6042.jpeg
IMG_6067.jpeg
IMG_6077.jpeg
IMG_6073.jpeg
IMG_6057.jpeg
IMG_6883.jpeg

Last edited:
What a beautyful set - congrats!
The B-mold looks so nice on a regular size dark inlay...love it!
Great color combos.

The whole thing is on point.

Amazing set! Love the color matching and to have multiple fracs is baller!

The 20$ is my favorite, just love when yellow chips are done right!

I could stare at this set all day. Colors that pop and pop well together, yet have a base that’s easily identifiable, with a fantastic inlay to top them off. Just lovely.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom