Blacklisted IPs - Proxies and VPNs (1 Viewer)

And several people can confirm that you created more than one account on Chip Donkeys, including at least two accounts used by other people.

Not true. Any accounts I was involved in on Chip Donkeys had real people with real email addresses involved. No ghosting, no attempt to defraud or pad posts, nothing more nefarious more than trying to create users so the site was more robust.
You can continue your weasly little innuendo, but the fact remains I have never tried to create nor have duplicate accounts here for any reason.

Not true. Any accounts I was involved in on Chip Donkeys had real people with real email addresses involved. No ghosting, no attempt to defraud or pad posts, nothing more nefarious more than trying to create users so the site was more robust.
You can continue your weasly little innuendo, but the fact remains I have never tried to create nor have duplicate accounts here for any reason.
Well,, now you're just straight-out lying. Feel free to ask @RainmanTrail for IP verification that you created @BGinGA and @pltrgyst accounts on Chip Donkeys. Actions have consequences, sir.

Well,, now you're just straight-out lying. Feel free to ask @RainmanTrail for IP verification that you created @BGinGA and @pltrgyst accounts on Chip Donkeys. Actions have consequences, sir.

If you want to cry over an account name on a beta server run by a lunatic who freely doxes his members addresses, names and phone numbers then feel free to do so. I stand by my original statements.

Only person crying and lying here is you. I spoke only the truth. Deal with it.

Still true. Dunno why you refuse to take responsibility like a man for your actions.

Just now reading this. I guess I better delete Littleluck 1-54. And I’m not even thinking of Littleluck56.

Hmm....I need a new plan.

shitstorm.png

I'm using a VPN but only because my country has a record of censuring and persecuting freedom of press and speech. Other than this, it's always been the one account at PCF eventhough the flag is Singapore (VPN) despite me being physically located in Malaysia.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom