Blacklisted IPs - Proxies and VPNs (2 Viewers)

Ok, you got me, I admit it...

52a73e2a9a9ab.jpg

Would it flag two separate chippers living in the same home using the same internet connection?
I would hope not. If so, manual override should suffice. Several situations on here of two people in the same household having accounts...... not to mention when 20+ people log into PCF from a meetup using one person's internet connection lol.

@Bluegrass Poker I lived in Lexington for ten years before moving to Cincy and then Colorado -- I wonder if we know each other? I graduated UK in '09.

I think you would have been 3 or 4 when I graduated from UK in 91! But glad to see another Cat fan on board. And you used Coach K’s real name for a username too.

Is this just an issue if I'm making multiple accounts? I do sometimes have my VPN on while checking out PCF. Please don't ban me!

Is this just an issue if I'm making multiple accounts? I do sometimes have my VPN on while checking out PCF. Please don't ban me!
duplicate accounts, nothing wrong with having a VPN its just that if you create a new one and use a VPN it'll flag you I think?

I AM A LIBERAL. JA!

Edit - IT'S FROM THE GAME @FordPickup92 . I'M FROM IDAHO. WE ARE ALL STUPID CONSERVATIVES.
WHY ARE WE YELLING? I CANT MAKE ANY OFFENSIVE COMMENTS BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO LOSE THIS THREAD TO THE SLUMS OF THE POLITICS FORUM. SO ILL JUST TYPE IN CAPS AND YOU CAN ADD YOUR OWN POLITICAL SLURS

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom