Blacklisted IPs - Proxies and VPNs (2 Viewers)

What on earth does that have to do with Tommy's thread? A Forum you weren't even a member of and had no use for? I stand by my posts, I have never created multiple accounts here nor have I attempted to. What other forums and websites do you want to bring up in this thread to derail it?
I recall BGinGA being one of the more helpful and open members on ChipDonkeys. And he was punished for all of his good deeds over there by many. To say BG had no use for it is pretty silly.

allforthemoney was taken already ;)...so was allforthemoney123, allforthemoney666, allforthemoney111, allforthemoney_ and NAGB ofcourse
Brings up an interesting thread topic:

If you could change your PCF username, what would you change it to?

I'd probably go with NAGB just for the grins. :) Can you imagine the confusion?

Chip Newbie: "Who is running the group buy for those new cool Sun-Fly chips?"

Chip Veteran: @NotAGroupBuy

I'm about to start using nordvpn heavily. What can/should vpn users do to avoid running afoul of pcf's duplicate account detection routines?

I'd probably go with NAGB just for the grins. :) Can you imagine the confusion?

Chip Newbie: "Who is running the group buy for those new cool Sun-Fly chips?"

Chip Veteran: @NotAGroupBuy

Easy..... @bluegill
To feel the fear of the just mortal donkies when I place a 300% bid....and they know the fat lady just sang.
giphy.gif

:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Lol I’m gullible enough where this actually did surprise me that people do this. It totally makes sense though

I wasn’t here for it all, and I’m sure it was crazy back then, but he did did create some of my fav ongoing to this day threads.

Also, chatting with him a bit, I have no doubt he was always on and can be over the top, but I also found him to often be sharp and quite witty. I would’ve definitely caught the mans ire more than once though, if his tolerance for stupidity was nonexistent.
In no way should my previous comment be thought of disparaging towards Bergs. He is very much sharp, witty, and always a few steps over the line. He was the Don Rickles of the forum. Some hated him, but most knew to not take his humor personally. I've often said that he was the funniest guy on the forum, and in real life he is exactly the same.

I miss his banter, even though he earned the ban hammer. That said, if he created a secondary account, there is no way he could possibly go very long before he became Bergs. Therefore, Rainman is clearly not Bergs.

Last edited:
I suspect some fake accounts were created by people east of me who already had accounts in hopes of scaring/derailing some early NAGB’s. I’m not sure who but I think I know why.
I don’t know why I remember this but one was called BigDogFL or something very similar.

I remember on Facebook many years ago i received a friend request from an older Uncle, so i accepted. Then a few months later i got another one, i figured scam so i ignored. Than i got a 3rd request (different account). All had different pics of him and his kids were on all his friends list. I was like wth? I finally call him and he told me that he keeps forgetting the password, so he kept setting up new ones. :banghead: doubt that happens here much, though, right?

I'm about to start using nordvpn heavily. What can/should vpn users do to avoid running afoul of pcf's duplicate account detection routines?

Why do you want to start using a VPN? And why NordVPN? Just wondering.

I am always suspicious when it comes to internet privacy and all that and want to be on my game.

I suspect some fake accounts were created by people east of me who already had accounts in hopes of scaring/derailing some early NAGB’s. I’m not sure who but I think I know why.
I don’t know why I remember this but one was called BigDogFL or something very similar.

Why would someone ever want to derail someone elses buy? That is so dark. IMO if anyone does the work and finds the opportunity them more power to them.

This is the psychology of crabs.

Why would someone ever want to derail someone elses buy? That is so dark. IMO if anyone does the work and finds the opportunity them more power to them.

This is the psychology of crabs.
I agree with every single word you mentioned.

But if those are crabs, whats the analogy for when a NAGB organizer sabotages themselves? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I actually would change mine. drop the "e" on the end to go from jambine to jambin.
Short story: many years ago I entered the misspelled user name and it stuck with me

Last edited:
I would change mine to Mrs Poker Zombie, and Mrs Zombie would be Poker Zombie. We would then make give-a-way chips to hand out to anyone that got our handles correct at a meet-up.

A barrel of give-a-way chips would probably last us many years.

Last edited:
Lol I’m gullible enough where this actually did surprise me that people do this. It totally makes sense though
I read it first thing in the morning and couldn’t come up with why someone would do it as well.

Tommy and the mods here can confirm I’ve never had more than one account here.
And several people can confirm that you created more than one account on Chip Donkeys, including at least two accounts used by other people.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom