Big Top Poker - cash (1 Viewer)

Love your disregard and throwing them on concrete. Savage. At least throw down some paper towels if nothing else. :)

IMG_1359.JPG

I love the bumps every so often. What a fricken slice of heaven these are.

Loved getting to play with @Spartys mix at SQM. What a life we all lead, huh?

I still haven't gathered the courage to put mine in play. :(

I still haven't gathered the courage to put mine in play. :(
Ya know, honestly, Id be one of those in your camp. I thought it would hurt me (at the very least with the guys I used to play with) to watch that much money be thrown around the table and shuffled and everything else.

But after finally seeing and playing with a set of that caliber (and yes expensive), that totally went away and if I owned a set I’d have it in rotation all the time. They’re gorgeous, they’re so much fun to play with, and if they were mine I’d just enjoy seeing the joy everyone gets from em.

Go get em off the shelf and bask in the compliments!

Last edited:
I’m usually pretty cautious. I’ve never stated a top favorite custom, semi custom, etc. Ive mentioned some top 10s maybe a top 3.

But since I first saw it, this was my favorite overall design, and to date this is my favorite overall set. The fact that we got to use it on the loudest night at the loudest table of the meetup is just icing on top.

Drs Lounge table SQM 2020! Whooooooooo!

Ya know, honestly, Id be one of those in your camp. I thought it would hurt me (at the very least with the guys I used to play with) to watch that much money be thrown around the table and shuffled and everything else.

But after finally seeing and playing with a set of that caliber (and yes expensive), that totally went away and if I owned a set I’d have it in rotation all the time. They’re gorgeous, they’re so much fun to play with, and if they were mine I’d just enjoy seeing the joy everyone gets from em.

Go get em off the shelf and bask in the compliments!
All it takes is to put a nice set in play once and the seal breaks. So what if a sets value goes down $100-$200 from once a month use for a year. You'll hardly be able to tell unless players are chewing on the damn things! *Hey, get that chip outta your mouth, Joe!*

I've been putting all my minty sexy Paulson's in play and it feels great. Can't wait to table my Sunset Beach Cali Relabels.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom