Big Top Poker - cash

PAZ

Straight
Reaction score
A shoo-in for a HoF set
Each chip is a stand out winner.
I just noticed how the flag on top of the tent matches the base color for each chip (except the white $100, which matches the red edgespots)... nice touch. I know some people aren’t fond of the inlay, but I like it and think it goes well with the set. Feels like a combo between Circus Circus and Nevada Club (which I also like). The $1 reminds me of this Circus Circus snapper

View attachment 275587

I think the Carousel chips were the inspiration. Great chips in any event.

Toby

Full House
Reaction score
I think the Carousel chips were the inspiration. Great chips in any event.

View attachment 275595
The good Dr PAZ is right on the money, as usual!

The client wanted a circus theme (on account of their love of circus games). @courage tabled the Carousel '60s chips as inspiration, and it went from there.

Good spot on the color-matched flags - that was @H|Q's suggestion, to include a wee "Easter egg".

ssanel54

Flush
Reaction score
Great design job and execution, @Toby and @courage -- can you list the base/spot colors for each of the seven chips?

@Chippy McChiperson -- would love to see pics and listed colors of your limit set, too. Perhaps the best snapper ever.
I believe these were all provided previously for the chip database that I think Tommy created. I dont have the link though

BGinGA

Royal Flush
Tourney Director
Reaction score
I believe these were all provided previously for the chip database that I think Tommy created. I dont have the link though
I don't have access right now, but I didn't think all chips were included last time I checked.

Chippy McChiperson

Full House
Reaction score
Great design job and execution, @Toby and @courage -- can you list the base/spot colors for each of the seven chips?

@Chippy McChiperson -- would love to see pics and listed colors of your limit set, too. Perhaps the best snapper ever.
0_IMG-20180508-WA0057.jpg

Actually that mockup isn't completely accurate, the flag on the snapper in real life is color matched.

Last edited:

MatB

Full House
Reaction score
Have to say, the BTP $5 is probably one of my all time favorites. Some may think i have bias, but seriously. It has everything. Originality, fun inlay, sick spot pattern.
There are a few 'great' $5s out there. I'd say this easily belongs in that category.

Chippy McChiperson

Full House
Reaction score

So there are some pics here in the limits Pron thread:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/limit-sets-limit-sets-more-limit-sets.14545/page-8#post-696517

and here are a few others. Not the greatest pics, I'll try and get some pics out in the sunlight this weekend and see if I can approach Toby's picture taking greatness (probably not).

BTPnewalt.jpg
BTPpinkalt.jpg
BTPgreenalt.jpg
BTPallalt.jpg

Top Bottom