Best/Scrub Holloween Candy (1 Viewer)

Milky Way.

Nothing else matters.

I was never big on candy though. Even as a kid, Trick-or-treating was about the costumes and the money. I would go down the block, and then switch costumes and hit the money houses a second time.

Funny thing was, some of the houses that handed out money on the first pass were handing out candy on the second pass. It took years before I realised I might have been going back to some of the wrong houses.

When you're 10, you dont accept that you may be remembering something wrong.

Milky Way.

Nothing else matters.

I was never big on candy though. Even as a kid, Trick-or-treating was about the costumes and the money. I would go down the block, and then switch costumes and hit the money houses a second time.

Funny thing was, some of the houses that handed out money on the first pass were handing out candy on the second pass. It took years before I realised I might have been going back to some of the wrong houses.

When you're 10, you dont accept that you may be remembering something wrong.
Pass on the Milky Way bars.
I'd take some money, though.

Kids really go for the kit kats and microwave popcorn. I still remember the full size candy bar houses from my childhood. I’m proud to be that guy in my neighborhood. Last year’s choices:

View attachment 349687
I was that guy as well. I used to hand out King Sized bars! Snickers and Reese's. I never tried popcorn but that is a good idea. The problem I have this year is I do not have a house until February so no Trick or Treaters this year.

Worst part about living in a rural area on a highway road.

No little ones. People must post pics of the best ITT.

When I was in 5th grade my basketball coach lived in our sub. He was a recent high school grad and I thought he was so cool! That year he had a party on Halloween and I'll never forget when me and my buddies went to the front door he handed me an ice cold can of Stroh's beer (this was 1978 after all)! I chugged it with my buddies and started down the road to ruin!

@Boother36 if you see this it was M. Gerbensky on Dawn Ridge!

I don't think I was part of the group that was firing down Stroh's in 5th grade........and unfortuantely I don't remember M. Gerbensky......

However, I recently found photographic evidence that I started down the road to ruin well before 5th grade....this is a picture of a very young Boother36 at 2 years old with a malt liquor can in my hand!! Classic!!

IMG_2062.jpg

Dark chocolate... Twix.. Kit Kat..

Scrub candy is candy corn or twizzlers... At least get red vines, yo.

I don't think I was part of the group that was firing down Stroh's in 5th grade........and unfortuantely I don't remember M. Gerbensky......

However, I recently found photographic evidence that I started down the road to ruin well before 5th grade....this is a picture of a very young Boother36 at 2 years old with a malt liquor can in my hand!! Classic!!

View attachment 356989
Are you sure that isn't @CraigT78 ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom