Best/Scrub Holloween Candy (4 Viewers)

I actually love Twizzlers after they've been open for a while. Get a big 1-pound bag to snack on for a road trip and open the bag. They start out soft and by Day 3 or so they are getting more chewy and just about perfect.
This an interesting technique. Do you also open a big of chips or crackers so you can eat them stale, leave out a soda until the fizz is all gone (BTW, my wife does this), or have your pizza cold and left over only (I'm sure plenty of people actually prefer cold pizza).

I don't know about candy types and all, but the worst are these fuckers that leave a bowl outside asking kids to take one candy. We all know good an damn well there's gonna be that one teenager who's gonna pass by, take all the damn candy, and flip the table on his way out!
That was @Ben8257 at age 14 sporting a full goatee.

Best - Snickers, Reeses, and Hershey's Special Dark

Worst - Candy Corn
how-to-eat-candy-corn-throw-it-in-the-trash-36633870.png

Kids really go for the kit kats and microwave popcorn. I still remember the full size candy bar houses from my childhood. I’m proud to be that guy in my neighborhood. Last year’s choices:

View attachment 349687
All around I like the setup there, Forrest. Bags of Doritos and popcorn? Man, I need to step up my game to include more savory treats! Might have to hand out sandwiches or so something else totally unexpected.

This an interesting technique. Do you also open a big of chips or crackers so you can eat them stale, leave out a soda until the fizz is all gone (BTW, my wife does this), or have your pizza cold and left over only (I'm sure plenty of people actually prefer cold pizza).
Nope, just Twizzlers. :cool

All around I like the setup there, Forrest. Bags of Doritos and popcorn? Man, I need to step up my game to include more savory treats! Might have to hand out sandwiches or so something else totally unexpected.
Not a bad idea passing out fresh hot dog sandwiches to hungry kids

Candy corn, hands down, worst candy ever.

For the black licorice lovers (but way too GD expensive for halloween):
1570491154602.png

And the Grandma classic:
1570491261643.png

There was a man in our neighborhood that had one of those belt coin dispensers. You had to reach in a bag and pull out a folded piece of paper with an change amount written on it. Then he would chunka-chunka-ching out your prize. It was the best :) The most I ever got was 49 cents, but that was a quarter, a dime, two nickels, and 4 pennies.

568D2D4F-BEC8-46BC-91E9-CB1114341B0B.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom