Best/Scrub Holloween Candy (3 Viewers)

Jeff

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
I was just reading some lady’s rant to her neighbors where she was telling her neighbors to step up their game on the candy they give out in the neighborhood and to quit giving out scrub candy (small size, various specific types like smarties and jolly ranchers) and I started thinking...hold the phone on that shit, I like both of those candies.

I want to up my game handing out good stuff. So here’s the question...what do you consider to be the best candy to give out and what is total shit that should be banned from the TOT bowl?

Me:
Best - Baby Ruth (has all the major chocolate bar food groups, like nuts, Carmel or nougat etc) or Smarties (can be crushed up and snorted if you need a sugar overdose)

Worst - twizzlers (red). Edible plastic.

Best - Baby Ruth (has all the major chocolate bar food groups, like nuts, Carmel or nougat etc)

download-1.jpg

Last edited:
People shouldn't be complaining about free candy. Want to feed your fat ass kid only the best full size chocolate bars? Buy that shit yourself.

It's like people who will wait in line an hour for a free coffee when they normally spend 3 minutes waiting on a $1 coffee. Some weird ass folks out there. Protect ya neck from the crazies.

P.S. Snickers and Reese's for this fat ass

Worst to give out:
Dry ass popcorn
Stale chocolate coins left over from some shitty school function
And those waxy ass now n laters, didnt want it now definitely dont want it 6 months later when its stale and a brick :vomit:

I was just reading some lady’s rant to her neighbors where she was telling her neighbors to step up their game on the candy they give out in the neighborhood and to quit giving out scrub candy (small size, various specific types like smarties and jolly ranchers) and I started thinking...hold the phone on that shit, I like both of those candies.

I want to up my game handing out good stuff. So here’s the question...what do you consider to be the best candy to give out and what is total shit that should be banned from the TOT bowl?

Me:
Best - Baby Ruth (has all the major chocolate bar food groups, like nuts, Carmel or nougat etc) or Smarties (can be crushed up and snorted if you need a sugar overdose)

Worst - twizzlers (red). Edible plastic.
I literally just had the best laugh on this post buddy!! Resses cups and snickers are all the kids want! I like resses pieces, vanilla tootsie rolls and Muther F**kin DOTS!! That nasty crap gets stuck in your teath for days... hahaha great post @Jeff

People shouldn't be complaining about free candy. Want to feed your fat ass kid only the best full size chocolate bars? Buy that shit yourself.

It's like people who will wait in line an hour for a free coffee when they normally spend 3 minutes waiting on a $1 coffee. Some weird ass folks out there. Protect ya neck from the crazies.

P.S. Snickers and Reese's for this fat ass
Sorry Dan it won't let me hit the laughing my ass off!!! and love the post at the same time!! Awesome rant!!

Last edited:
I had a neighbor that used to work at Leaf Brands who makes (made?) Good n Plenty candy. He told me that the age demo for black licorice was dead and older and that it was a bad market to be in. I’m not so sure about that, as I like GNP every now and again, but I don’t know very many people who go crazy for black licorice.

I had a neighbor that used to work at Leaf Brands who makes (made?) Good n Plenty candy. He told me that the age demo for black licorice was dead and older and that it was a bad market to be in. I’m not so sure about that, as I like GNP every now and again, but I don’t know very many people who go crazy for black licorice.
I think that my hate for GNP is because it was my mom's favorite when I was a kid, so it was usually the only candy that she would buy. I get her back now by buying 10 big boxes each year for her birthday. "This is your favorite, right?" :D

One of my favorites!

I’ll probably catch flack for this but I really like the nougat. I find that the peanuts detract from that so I much prefer a Milky Way or 3 Musketeers and won’t eat snickers. Too add more complexity to that issue is Reese’s is far and away my go too (eggs are the best).

Worst: apples, toothbrush (that might salvage this post and garner a few likes)

I'm in the pro black licorice (sorry @slisk250) and coconut (sorry @One Eyed Dollar), anti tootsie roll (sorry @Ben8257), candy corn/pumpkins (although I would prefer candy corn over pumpkins, strictly because theres less volume of nastiness), and brachs candies (which no one else seems to have mentioned yet ... yuck) camp, but I always did love now and laters (sorry @FordPickup92). I feel like mini snickers and other candy bars, mini m & ms and skittles are great, and less controversial, as well as sweet tarts, smarties, twizzlers (sorry @Jeff, although perhaps you like redvines??) and pretty much anything with a fruity flavor.

I’ll probably catch flack for this but I really like the nougat. I find that the peanuts detract from that so I much prefer a Milky Way or 3 Musketeers and won’t eat snickers. Too add more complexity to that issue is Reese’s is far and away my go too (eggs are the best).

Worst: apples, toothbrush (that might salvage this post and garner a few likes)

That probably is a safe choice because it’s basically just chocolate with a different texture, but giving out plain Hershey bars or just chocolate isn’t baller when it comes to Holloween candy.

In my area, Nerds candy seems to go over okay.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom