Best Closing track ever ? What album ? ( This should be interesting) (1 Viewer)

Cake-prolonging the magic-where would I be
Jack Johnson- brushfire fairytales- it's all understood
Green day-american idiot-whatshername

I don't even know how to think of this question so I went with the CDs I remember playing all the way through and always thinking how good the whole thing was, even the last song. I'm sure there's more.

Also every rap CD I can think I of right now had like an outro or a real shitty song at the end. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

My favorite part of CDs was the hidden bonus track.

Picking one best closing track is nigh impossible for me, but this is my favorite hidden bonus track of all time, from a relatively obscure one-and-done 90s band:

*edit* Damnit, I just realized it's a tie:

I haven't listened to an album in years I don't think.

But the Mars Volta albums are all pretty special and although this wasn't my favourite album it was the best closing track.

First reaction to a big question that I’ve never considered is

…or Echoes. Or Two Suns in the Sunset if the premise wasn’t so damn cynical.

There may not be only one right answer to this question, but there are definitely wrong ones.

“The end”. The Doors-The Doors

tough at first but once I looked at my albums it stood out like a sore thumb.

edit. There are 2 more that are close but not quite.

“Damage Inc”- Master of puppets

“La Villa Strangiato” - Hemispheres-Rush.

Here's some:

Iron Maiden (I had to)
Powerslave - Album
"Rime of the Ancient Mariner"

Ice Cube
Death Certificate - Album
"No Vaseline"

Slayer
Reign in Blood - Album
"Raining Blood"

Public Enemy
Fear of Black Planet - Album
"Fight the Power"

edit. There are 2 more that are close but not quite.

“Damage Inc”- Master of puppets

“La Villa Strangiato” - Hemispheres-Rush.
U beat me to it by seconds - lol.

Thanks. I wasn’t trying to fire any shots with that last part, either. Am loving all the suggestions so far.
Nope, I get it. It's always been Rog's style. I'll never argue with any Floyd closing track, they're the master of the concept album, so almost any closing track is perfect for the theme they were going for.

Public Enemy
Fear of Black Planet - Album
"Fight the Power"
:love:

I was literally typing this out after my Led Zeppelin and both Beatles choices were taken.

I guess I'll just go with "Love Reign O'er Me" from The Who/Quadrophenia since it's an amazing bookend on their best rock opera :cool.

Getting my Spotify lined up with all these suggestions.
Haven’t even heard of most.

I was literally typing this out after my Led Zeppelin and both Beatles choices were taken.

I guess I'll just go with "Love Reign O'er Me" from The Who/Quadrophenia since it's an amazing bookend on their best rock opera :cool.
No love for We're Not Gonna Take It from Tommy? :cry:;)

That’s a great one!!!!

No love for We're Not Gonna Take It from Tommy? :cry:;)

Lot's of love, but I was purposefully controversial there since I'm in the minority that prefers Quadrophenia (musically) over Tommy.

I also abstained from any Pink Floyd because they just have too many to chose from, although I'd ultimately choose Eclipse if I had to choose one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom