Best Bet Jacksonville? (1 Viewer)

Mattsme

Pair
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone has played here and can give me an idea of what to expect. I've read all kinds of mixed reviews online. Mainly interested in whether or not the place is infested with grinders or if there's plenty of gamblers there willing to pad my bankroll.

I'm thinking of planning a weekend trip in the next couple of weeks. Any insight would be appreciated.

I am in Jax and play there some, its pretty big, real nice, have really good high hands but due to the amount of tables U need a real solid hand, also Best bet orange park probably a 20 minute drive from the Jax room, I play there a lot, smaller (but not small) room better chance of hitting the high hand, lots of regulars, but there is a very wide range of players esp on a weekend, I play 2/2, can be tight, or seem like a 2/5 table, seen the 2/5 tables get big, pots over a grand seem pretty regular

Thanks for the info. I haven't made the trip yet, but hope to soon. Trying to get a whole weekend free so I can make the drive worth it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom