BarrieJ3 absence (2 Viewers)

You've been noobed
1573516536899.gif

I didn't like her as a kid. For some reason, I appreciate her more as a grown man, Not sure why.
From my POV as a kid, she seemed a bit of a nag, and as young as I was, I neglected to see her value as a human being and what she tolerated so long to remain in good standing with her image and in her work
Of course as a kid I just saw a dude hitting on his kids baby sitter and thought whatever weirdo haha

Currently watching zombieland with Emma stone... she is fine but Natalie Portman all the way!! That is a terrible picture of her!!

Ben and I personally had a situation with him that resulted in delay of arrival for an order, he eventually made good on the problem to everyone involved. But I do feel a bit leery, why sell off all your samples, and then scramble around to buy as many you can? Weird, but his business life happens you never know someone's story.

Still sifting through everywhere trying to answer any questions and make any possible wrongs righted. As for this in particular, I did make note of exactly what I was doing so that people understood and I didn't hurt anyone's feelings.

It bothered me how people resell for a ridiculous price, when the only value add is for them. I don't mind someone making a purchase, and selling later when the market is higher, but it did bug me when someone simply got a sample at cost from original creator, then upsold later. So I decided to get rid of all the over priced samples that I had bought second or third hand, with the intent to focus mostly/only on samples from original creators/owners, and get the money directly to them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom