60in round table leg placement (1 Viewer)

RagingAZN

Two Pair
Reaction score
I’m in the process of putting together a 60” round table and had a question about leg placement.

Is there a formula or optimal positioning for table legs on a 60” round?

I’ll be using HAFELE steel legs that screw into a fixed mounting plate.

A pedestal is the best option for a round table.

The plastic 60” round tables like those sold at Sam’s Club have fold out legs. The legs are so close to the edge of the table that it affects 1/2 the seats. There is no way avoid it.

A pedestal is the best option for a round table.

The plastic 60” round tables like those sold at Sam’s Club have fold out legs. The legs are so close to the edge of the table that it affects 1/2 the seats. There is no way avoid it.

Yeah a pedestal base would be best but unfortunately, getting a pedestal base here is so expensive!

I also want to be able to unscrew the legs for easy storage when not playing as well.

Yeah a pedestal base would be best but unfortunately, getting a pedestal base here is so expensive!

I also want to be able to unscrew the legs for easy storage when not playing as well.
Why don't kiwis make pedestal bases? Y'all got trees?

And for easy storage, you can easily unscrew a pedestal and place it somewhere else, take the top right off.

I bought a used dining room set from FB Marketplace just to get the pedestal from the table. I threw everything else in the dumpster at work.

Why don't kiwis make pedestal bases? Y'all got trees?

And for easy storage, you can easily unscrew a pedestal and place it somewhere else, take the top right off.
We do but all the good stuff goes overseas and we’re left with the crappy ones at exorbitant prices!

I bought a used dining room set from FB Marketplace just to get the pedestal from the table. I threw everything else in the dumpster at work.
I did have a look but it seems most pedestal tables on there were at most 1200mm diameter. Would a pedestal designed for that size work with mine?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom