43mm storage (1 Viewer)

Most of my 43 mm storage is comprised of Matsui / Apache racks stored in bird cages. You have to be a little careful here because not every bird cage will fit the Matsui / Apache rack, but many will.

For some other sets, it's usually the Bud Jones 43 mm or the chipco 43 mm racks stored in an Apache (different Apache) 3800 pelican style case with pluck foam.

Matsuri/ Apache racks fit in most of the regular birdcages.. these are Apache’s:

DFB6C833-8C59-4606-95B2-7F21DF42EE12.jpeg

Most of my 43 mm storage is comprised of Matsui / Apache racks stored in bird cages. You have to be a little careful here because not every bird cage will fit the Matsui / Apache rack, but many will.

For some other sets, it's usually the Bud Jones 43 mm or the chipco 43 mm racks stored in an Apache (different Apache) 3800 pelican style case with pluck foam.
The only racks like this i can even find right now in stock are these…
F32DA471-8147-4B30-B6CB-C88530855DBD.png

I don't have any of those octagon-style racks. But looking at the image, I wouldn't think they would fit in a standard birdage. Hopefully someone here has them and can prove me wrong.

But you can always go with an Apache 3800 style case for them.

I don't have any of those octagon-style racks. But looking at the image, I wouldn't think they would fit in a standard birdage. Hopefully someone here has them and can prove me wrong.

But you can always go with an Apache 3800 style case for them.
Yeah i figured thats what id have to buy

Does versa fit 43mm racks?
I agree with @BearMetal that birdcage is only for display and imho only for in the house movement - display to poker table. Go with the Pelican/Apache cases (not talking racks now) and as he also suggested
Versa do not fit 100 - 43 mm chips; they will fit 96 with this special rack:made by 3d3p @One Eyed Dollar
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom