Best Racks and Storage for Milano Chips (the gateway chip?) (1 Viewer)

Dread_Pirate_Roberts

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I just "invested" in a set of 1500 Milano Chips, with a mix of micro cash and tournament denominations.

Question #1: I am curious about the optimal racks that will fit these chips the best. I want a fairly snug fit for the barrel (can't get 21st in at all), without the need for spacers or custom cushions, etc. Also, is it work getting the racks with covers?

Question #2: I am also curious about overall storage of said racks. I hear the "bird cages" are fine for home storage and display, but bad for transport "around town". I have heard and looked at "pelican cases", but not sure how that works. Just custom the interior foam to fit the racks? Orientation of the racks - Sideways or "top" up?

I appreciate your help.

Harbor freight Apache case, search that up and you may find the right case for 1500 chips or smaller size based on ur transport.

Harbor freight Apache case, search that up and you may find the right case for 1500 chips or smaller size based on ur transport.
@iLogik Do you know which model number is most appropriate given need for foam filler around all sides, etc? In your experience, is it better to get 3 cases that fit 5 racks each, or one large one?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom