43mm storage question (1 Viewer)

calfdemon

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
I am well versed in storing standard 39mm chips in Apache cases, but have yet to dive into the 43mm chips. Looking to take that leap and wondering if anyone has used Justin racks inside an Apache case for storing these chips, and what your numbers look like?

I know I can fit 1200-1500 39mm chips in Justin racks inside an Apache 4800. Can anyone shed some light on how many 43mm chips you can fit using Justin racks?

Thanks in advance...

(and photos are always welcome for setups!!)

1 Justin rack to fit fat hats and 12 matsui racks.
IMG_7041.jpeg

Appreciate the response @BearMetal . Are you saing that the 43mm racks are the same dimensions as the 39mm racks? The 43mm racks have to be bigger. I guess my question is how many 43mm chips can you fit in an Apache 4800 case using Justin racks? Where I can squeeze up to 1500 39mm chips in, what the max setup for 43mm chips?

Last edited:
Justin's racks fit Paulson's and Ceramics (BR PRO) like latex on a Femdom. I think you find the dimensions on his thread post. (225mm x 73 mm x 48 mm)

1710454342465.png

Thanks again for all the responses. I am not phrasing my question correctly... lol. I am wondering how many 43mm racks I can fit comfortably in an Apache 4800 case. I kept saying chips assuming that there would be 100 chips in a rack. I am not asking about how many chips I can fit in the racks.

Here is my scenario.... I have a 1200 chip set (not in hand yet). 700 of them are 43mm and 500 of them are 39mm. Will I be able to fit all 1200 chips (using Justin racks) in an Apache 4800, and would there still be room for DBs and cards, or no?

I have ~ 1500 royal card rooms in an Apache 4800 with Apache (the chip seller) cases. Stacked three racks high. Probably could cutout slots for button and card set ups in the front. I actually cut out shapes in the bottom foam for cards, button. Note that in order to stack three high, I replaced the top egg crate foam with a 1/4” volara foam. Again, shout out to @Ben8257 for teaching me I can stack three racks high.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
I have ~ 1500 royal card rooms in an Apache 4800 with Apache (the chip seller) cases. Stacked three racks high. Probably could cutout slots for button and card set ups in the front. I actually cut out shapes in the bottom foam for cards, button. Note that in order to stack three high, I replaced the top egg crate foam with a 1/4” collars foam. Again, shout out to @Ben8257 for teaching me I can stack three racks high.View attachment 1292650View attachment 1292651View attachment 1292652View attachment 1292660

Awesome! Thanks for the photos as well. I had never thought about doing cutouts in the bottom for the cards and buttons. That is a pretty ingenious idea.

Not sure I would need it for this application, but you never know. Do you have a link to the foam you used for the top? Were you able to obtain it in one piece and cut it to size? It looks like it is one piece..

Thanks in advance! Awesome setup!

The volara foam is one piece. I bought a huge rolled piece from Amazon (I think) for a custom table build. I had a bunch extra so I’ve been cutting out pieces and putting them in Apache cases! :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom