3 nights in Vegas with the wife - help me pick the hotel (1 Viewer)

I enjoy Cosmo for the atmosphere, the rooms, the spa, and the quality of the surroundings in general including the location on the Strip. I'm not going to cheer for Milk Bar, Blue Ribbon, and Beauty & Essex because, well, the OGs are mere minutes away. The coolest thing about Secret Pizza is that it doesn't have a sign. Enough said.

I will sing from the mountaintops about Jaleo. Get to Jaleo. If you're feeling extra saucy and romantic, get a seating at é. (that's the micro restaurant in the back). Prioritize this endeavor.

Aria, but since you've picked, definitely do the $20 trick. It's worked for me every time in Vegas.

I’ve got planet Hollywood booked for my 7 day part of the trip, which was very reasonably priced.

I’m now in the process of looking into booking the hotels for the rest of the trip.

I’ve got to book 3 nights with the wife and it has to be either 5-8 June or 8-11 June. She would ideally like to stay in a themed hotel and her top 3 picks if money was no object would be Caesars, Venetian or Bellagio. She definitely wants a strip view and wants to be centrally located too. I’d like to pay an absolute maximum of $700usd for 3 nights inclusive of resort fees and taxes.

so far I’ve found
Paris - burgundy room - $560
Caesars - classic room - $680
Bally’s - jubilee room - $335
Cosmopolitan - city room - $587
Aria - deluxe room - $703

What are people’s thoughts on the above options. Bally’s looks tempting just for the cheap price and fact that it’s a strip view.

We also just today extended the trip by an extra 2 days, so I’m also looking at what to do in a 3 night period from LA.

I’m thinking san fransisco or/and Yosemite. I guess it’s not possible to do both in 3 nights?

Would I be better doing Lake Tahoe and Yosemite, since I’ve only got a short time.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Woo Vegas baby! IMO, the Bellagio is classy and fountain/strip view is very nice. Not a fan of Bally’s. My sister in law gotten eaten alive by bed bugs (several years ago). The Venetian /Palazzo has outstanding rooms (approx 750 sf). Venetian is larger=more action and the sister hotel Palazzo is more low key. Standard rooms at Mirage are a box. The Wynn is very nice but further down the strip. Have a great time!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom